Gained it ALL back!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sheepy19, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. sheepy19

sheepy19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    In the last month i have GAINED all the weigh back that I lost in my first month!

Ive done everything exactly the same. I dont get it. Im totally gutted, not to mention I feel like Ive really wasted my money.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    That is so sad to hear :( Im so sorry!
    Have you tried including exercise into your daily routine? Cutting down the carbs and increasing your protein? Not using your weeklies? Using your weeklies? Eating your activity points? Not eating your activity points?
    Theres so many things you can try and see if it'll kick your weightloss back into gear, failing that you might have an under active thyroid gland?

4. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have a problem with Jan Feb I never lose weight in those months, I dont know why. Last month I lost and gained the same 1 and a half pound about four times so ended up weighing the same as I did in January. Sometimes it makes no sense our bodies are funny things. Chin up, it will come off. Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.