Gained weight but followed the plan.

bwms

HELP!! I've put 2.5lb this week, and only been on the diet for three weeks, the consultant said that I was sticking to the diet when she read my diary. Anybody have any ideas why could I have gained so much and stuck to the diet?

Hey babe- dont panic i put on the first three weeks of SW- god i was not impressed- LOL

Were you on a different diet before SW and/or did you eat less- The thing is with SW you tend to end up eating a lot more than you used to so they are extra calories for your body- but dont worry. Just carry on your body needs to reajust to it. also sometimes you just gain for no reason.

I know its so annoying and bugs you until you lose it again, but dont worry- Just carry on as you are.
Make sure you keep on filling out your food diaries and giving them to your consultant so she can check-

:grouphugg:

having put on myself slimming world i know how annoying it is but i think cj is probably right and even though it's hard, stick with it and see if your body sorts itself out. nothing more annoying though, i feel for you!!

Back