Attack gaining weight?

twinmum05

Hi there i am on day 6 of a 6 day attack period and weighed myself this morning and i have gained nearly a lb!:cry: I just cant understand how i have gained as i have been so good. Can anyone shed any light on this please? :sigh:

Thanks

is it near to totm ?? that can affect you, 6 days on attack sounds a lot really ...are you eating enough ?? maybe post some menus and we will be able to see if your going wrong somewhere x

Hi thanks for the reply. Dukan site said to do 6days of attack. I have done Dukan before so i know what i am eating is dukan friendly and i havent been eating Mullerlights at all or much dairy. Only thing i can think of is that i have not been eating enough.

yeah silly as it sounds to most of us not eating enough can effect us, im sure it will come of again, keep going xx

an error of 1lb in one observation on one day wouldn't be a significant error in a lab, and is probably just a glitch. I wouldn't worry.

Hi thanks for the reply. Dukan site said to do 6days of attack. I have done Dukan before so i know what i am eating is dukan friendly and i havent been eating Mullerlights at all or much dairy. Only thing i can think of is that i have not been eating enough.

I remember stalling majorly 1st time around (eating SO well). And I was so frustrated (even gaining during TOTM - and I'm talking 3-5lbs!) So one day, I just ate all day - loaded on calories (was over 2000 for the day easily - enter in MFP). Funny enough, the very next day I had a HUGE drop. I'm not saying that's it, but the strangest things affect our daily weight and its really hard to pinpoint what or why.

I agree with Atropos... probably just a glitch and not worth worrying about - just continue on (and be sure to eat :))

And 6 days of Attack does seem like a lot for someone your size!! Good on you for going for it

Back