Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

So getting back on track today after yesterdays bad day. Going to have a success express day -

B - strawberries, grapes and banana with fat free yoghurt

L - ham salad

D - sirloin steak with mixed veg

Yesterday started off well but by the afternoon it was all over! We went to Wonderland and had donuts then went to KFC for dinner. Last night I had cocktails with a friend. This morning I had a headache and a total of 5.5 lbs weight gain since last weigh in. There's 2 weeks left til Christmas and I'm now nowhere near being in the 11s like I planned, I'm really disappointed with myself and wondering if I will ever be able to do this! All I ever seem to do is diet, I got down to 11st 8lbs last year before doing exactly what I have did this weekend and the weight piled back on. Anyway, I'm going to take advantage of how I'm feeling today and print pics of me at my heaviest (14st 9lbs) and pics of me now and remind myself how easy it would be to go back up to that weight and get myself back on track. I know I said that yesterday but I didnt feel this bad yesterday so here goes!!

Yesterday started off well but by the afternoon it was all over! We went to Wonderland and had donuts then went to KFC for dinner. Last night I had cocktails with a friend. This morning I had a headache and a total of 5.5 lbs weight gain since last weigh in. There's 2 weeks left til Christmas and I'm now nowhere near being in the 11s like I planned, I'm really disappointed with myself and wondering if I will ever be able to do this! All I ever seem to do is diet, I got down to 11st 8lbs last year before doing exactly what I have did this weekend and the weight piled back on. Anyway, I'm going to take advantage of how I'm feeling today and print pics of me at my heaviest (14st 9lbs) and pics of me now and remind myself how easy it would be to go back up to that weight and get myself back on track. I know I said that yesterday but I didnt feel this bad yesterday so here goes!!

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. But, you can do it! You have been doing it, and you have done so well!! This time of year is difficult with all the temptations around and Xmas parties etc. Having a couple, or even a few days off plan isn't the end of the world. It's how you get back on plan that matters. I am trying to take my own advice, and not let it get to me. Just try and be on plan for as many days as I can, and if I'm not it doesn't matter. Then after Xmas I will give myself a kick up the arse and be 100% on plan.

I think the photos are a good idea. Maybe you could write a for and against list for losing weight as well, and keep it with your photos where you can see them.

Aww hun dont look at that gain because im guessing its the food thats still in your tummy and hasnt digested properly yet, youve done fab all this time and have come a long way, just think back to your first weigh in and how happy you felt. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls x

Menu today - success express

B - mixed fruit with fat free yoghurt

L - ham and salad

D - chicken breast and mixed veg

Hex A - skimmed milk
Hex B -

Going to keep syns as low as possible for next few days

Hope today goes well for you :) Don't be too hard on yourself xx

Thank you, it's my own fault. I'm still going to go to weigh in on Tuesday, if I have an official gain recorded then I can't ignore it. Hope everyone is having a good day x

It's a good idea to still get weighed, at least then you know what the score is. Will you stay for IMAGE therapy? I find it useful sometimes, my group are lovely and always very supportive.

Don't worry about all the things you shouldn't have had, you've done really well so far, and sometimes a day or 3 off can do us good, as long as we don't see it as a bad thing...and if you have a gain at weigh-in don't worry about that either, a few pounds is easier to get back off rather than a few stone!
Just do the best you can on most days to stay on plan til your focussed properly again, and don't regret anything, think of it more as a 'treat' and then carry on . x

Thank you so much for all being so supportive, it really helps to come on here and get some advice x

One of my consultant's favourite sayings, is to think of the week as a bunch of flowers. If one flower dies you don't throw out the whole bunch. So if you have one, two, three days off plan then you don't have to throw in the towel for the whole week.

Hi KBQUEEN

I'm having the same weekend as you, I've been off plan but trying hard to keep to plan today with an SE day although I just want to tuck into a mince pie with my cuppa but I won't! I think it's hard this time of year and there's just so much nice food about that I've not had for such a long time! All we can do is take one day at a time. Fingers crossed for both of us that we reduce our bloat / gain a little bit b4 wi. xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Fingers crossed for both of us Cookie x

Today went as planned, I've stuck completely to my 3 meals and not had any snacks today, had water instead when I felt like snacking. Just hoping to do this for a couple of days in the hope of reducing the gain on Tuesday. Syns today = 0

See!
Mind over matter, well done! :) x

Thank you, I feel better for having a good day x

Planned tomorrows menu and going to do a Success Express day again -

B - overnight oats with mixed fruit

L - SW veg soup

D - salmon and mixed veg

Will keep syns to the minimum again

Well I'm happy to say that yesterdays good day has paid off and instead of being 5.5 lbs heavier than last week I'm now 1.5 lb heavier (2.5 with clothes on which is what it will be at weigh in). Will have another good day today and at least I know that my gain is going to be 2.5lbs or less which is way better than 5.5 :D

I've had a properly rubbish week :( I've not written down the food that I've eaten and I just feel disgusting. This is only my second week on plan and it's already gone downhill. Weigh in tomorrow is going to be terrible.

I've had a properly rubbish week :( I've not written down the food that I've eaten and I just feel disgusting. This is only my second week on plan and it's already gone downhill. Weigh in tomorrow is going to be terrible.

I know exactly how you're feeling but the best thing to do is just keep on going, you had a fab loss in your first week and it's a very testing time of year so we're bound to have off days. My weigh in tomorrow isn't going to be good, it will definitely be a gain as I know I'm 2.5lbs heavier (with clothes on) than last weigh in at the moment but I decided to just get back on track and do my best. You know what you've did wrong this week so get back to writing it all down and planning your days and you will get back on track x

I'm a shortie too, at just under 5'2. I have lost 11lbs so far. Only another 4 stone to go......

You have did well so far, I would like to be around 9 stone but have put 9st 7lbs and will see how I feel when I get there....if I get there!! We started at the same weight, I never want to be back at that again! When I'm having a bad day I remind myself that I'm nearly 2.5 stone less than last year and it picks me up x

Back