Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Well I'm happy to say that yesterdays good day has paid off and instead of being 5.5 lbs heavier than last week I'm now 1.5 lb heavier (2.5 with clothes on which is what it will be at weigh in). Will have another good day today and at least I know that my gain is going to be 2.5lbs or less which is way better than 5.5 :D
That's good news:)
At least you got back in track for some damage limitation :)
Hopefully you're in better spirit now to carry on, and know that a bad day shouldn't have to make you feel like you've failed, they're all just little obstacles to climb over xx

That's good news:)
At least you got back in track for some damage limitation :)
Hopefully you're in better spirit now to carry on, and know that a bad day shouldn't have to make you feel like you've failed, they're all just little obstacles to climb over xx

Yes I'm feeling so much better about it all now, a few days ago I would have thought that any gain at all was failing, now I will be happy just for it to be less than the initial 5.5lb gain. I will stay for image therapy after weigh in and will be honest about what I done and how I got back on track. Maybe it might help someone else when it happens to them to know that it's not the end of the world x

image.jpg
Made these for my kids today, they're wee Christmas puds but made out of Rice Krispies, chocolate and toffee then covered with White choc and smarties. Smelled amazing but I was good and didn't try one

View attachment 161108
Made these for my kids today, they're wee Christmas puds but made out of Rice Krispies, chocolate and toffee then covered with White choc and smarties. Smelled amazing but I was good and didn't try one

they look LUSH! :D
Used to make things like that when my kids were little :)

they look LUSH! :D
Used to make things like that when my kids were little :)

My daughter gave them the thumbs up and told me they were lovely a gooey :)

My menu went as planned today, kept my syns low and only had 4....I'm guestimating 4 as I licked a large choc covered spoon when I made the rice krispie puds! I actually only realised I had done it when I went to stick the spoon in the sink.
Weigh in tomorrow morning, not going to let the gain bother me and just get on with it

Well done on sticking to your plan :) Hope you are feeling better and more positive today :) xx

My menu went as planned today, kept my syns low and only had 4....I'm guestimating 4 as I licked a large choc covered spoon when I made the rice krispie puds! I actually only realised I had done it when I went to stick the spoon in the sink.
Weigh in tomorrow morning, not going to let the gain bother me and just get on with it

LOL, old habits eh?
It's funny, because we always think about it ''after'' we've done it! :D
Good luck for weigh in :) x

Well done on sticking to your plan :) Hope you are feeling better and more positive today :) xx

Thank you, I am feeling more positive xx

LOL, old habits eh?
It's funny, because we always think about it ''after'' we've done it! :D
Good luck for weigh in :) x

I'm so stuck in the habits that I don't even think about it after. It was only when I was putting the spoon in the sink that I thought 'ohhhh I've stuck that in my gob' haha!
Thank you x

Well I was very surprised at weigh in....got a STS!!!! Now I can put the bad weekend behind me and keep going, I wanted to be in the 11s for Christmas, I've moved that goal to the 30th Dec which is when I see my family in Scotland. Most of them havent seen me for over a year and when they did I was 14st 9lbs so I'm 2 and a half stone lighter than that now so they should see a difference. The personal goal of being in the 11s before the year is out is just a wee challenge for myself. Got 2 weeks left of the year so I'm hoping to get 3lbs off by then to see me into the 11s. I'm going to be 100% on plan apart from Christmas Day but will try not to go overboard on that day x

Well I was very surprised at weigh in....got a STS!!!! Now I can put the bad weekend behind me and keep going, I wanted to be in the 11s for Christmas, I've moved that goal to the 30th Dec which is when I see my family in Scotland. Most of them havent seen me for over a year and when they did I was 14st 9lbs so I'm 2 and a half stone lighter than that now so they should see a difference. The personal goal of being in the 11s before the year is out is just a wee challenge for myself. Got 2 weeks left of the year so I'm hoping to get 3lbs off by then to see me into the 11s. I'm going to be 100% on plan apart from Christmas Day but will try not to go overboard on that day x

Well done on the STS! Brilliant!
See , sometimes we can worry over nothing:)
And 3 lbs in 2 weeks is very doable:)
Stay off the fudge! :D xx

Wow that's brilliant, I'd be so happy with that, well done KBQUEEN xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm hoping to actually have a summer holiday this summer for the first time in about 7 years so can't wait to be beach ready! Great idea for a thread :)

Thanks everyone x

Staticrhubarb, you've had some fab losses. Do you have a diary? x

Thanks KBQueen - yeah you found it on the Weight Loss diary page :) It's not so much a diary as a weekly update, I try to keep it light and funny haha.

Forgot to add my menu for today - extra easy

B - 2 weetabix (Hex B) milk (Hex A) and banana

L - baked potato and tuna and salad

D - sea bass with mixed veg

Syns - salad cream (2) 3 x dark choc squares (3)

Back