Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. I'm back now 'loosely' until next weigh in on 7th Jan, not sure what I'm doing for New Year anymore as was going up to Scotland but stuff has happened with family and I've got an appointment at docs today as think ive got an ear infection so don't think I will be doing anything for New Year anymore. I weighed this morn to get an idea of my gain of Christmas which was a whopping 6lbs but should be able to shift half of that before I officially restart SW on 7th. Will try have a diary catch up today x

Hi everyone, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. I'm back now 'loosely' until next weigh in on 7th Jan, not sure what I'm doing for New Year anymore as was going up to Scotland but stuff has happened with family and I've got an appointment at docs today as think ive got an ear infection so don't think I will be doing anything for New Year anymore. I weighed this morn to get an idea of my gain of Christmas which was a whopping 6lbs but should be able to shift half of that before I officially restart SW on 7th. Will try have a diary catch up today x

Good to see you back :) You definitely should be able to shift most of the 6lbs by the 7th. Hope you feel better soon x

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. I'm back on my SW ride from tomorrow. First goal is to be back to where I was before I went off plan at Christmas which was 12st 2.5lbs. I will weigh tomorrow morning but think I've gained roughly 8-10lbs. Will have a dirty catch up later x

*diary catch up not dirty catch up!!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. I'm back on my SW ride from tomorrow. First goal is to be back to where I was before I went off plan at Christmas which was 12st 2.5lbs. I will weigh tomorrow morning but think I've gained roughly 8-10lbs. Will have a dirty catch up later x

good to see you back! :)
Good luck with weigh in x

Well well well, someone has been an over indulgent piggy the last month! Gained 10lbs and I'm now heavier than when I started tut tut. Oh well, back on the wagon from today. Adjusting stats to start afresh from today so start weight 12st 13lbs, back to SW class on Wednesday morning.
today is a red day -

B - overnight oats with strawberries, banana and grapes
L - bacon and eggs on wholemeal bread
D - salmon and salad

Hope everyone is well x

You have done well with that gain.... According to my consultant an average gain over the Christmas period is 12lbs :D Gods to see you back on plan, you will have that gain off in no time:) 2015, new year, new focus & new determination! X

That was meant to say good not gods!

Blimming phone LOL

Day 1 back on plan and I feel great, it's actually been good to have a plan instead of just stuffing whatever's around in my gob. Tomorrow the kids are back at school and I'm off to join the new gym. I've got 7 months to lose 3 and a half stone, bring it on

Day 1 back on plan and I feel great, it's actually been good to have a plan instead of just stuffing whatever's around in my gob. Tomorrow the kids are back at school and I'm off to join the new gym. I've got 7 months to lose 3 and a half stone, bring it on

7 months?
You could do that!
Good luck with the gym :)

Welcome back KBQUEEN

10lbs will be off in a few weeks and the gym will help too. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Due to electricity being off in street all day my planned menu went out the window. Had overnight oats for breakfast, lunch was a sandwich bought from garage and dinner was spaghetti bolognese at my friends house (I didn't ask if it was lean mince etc, was grateful she fed us). Got group tomorrow morning so official weight will be recorded and will plan my goals then x

Oh and had my gym induction so will be going to the gym after group tomorrow x

Back to class today, gain was 9lbs rather than 10.5. Going to sit down later with the new books and see what's going on with the new plans x

Today I dont know what my plan was as I know it's now EE or EE SP and I dont know what the difference is!

B - 2 weetabix with banana

L - ham salad with light salad cream (2)

D - salmon, baby potatoes, carrots and peas

Still have syns to have later, think I will have a latte macchiatto (5.5)

Back