Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Hi :) Good to see you back!

EE is basically the same as it used to be, except they have re-worded and re-structured a few things. Basically all superfree and free has been combined to be free, with symbols S for speed ( most fruit and veg) and P for protein. With the SP you choose your food from the S and P foods, with 1 HexA and 2 HexB's, so it is basically a low carb plan, but is only meant as a boost for weightloss, not a long term plan like EE. I think that is all right, of not someone will correct it :)

At least the gain is less than you expected! :)
eleanor has got that pretty much right , but some of the Speed foods have changed to just free foods, like you can't have yoghurt on an SP day or banana, etc....you will need to 'check' speed foods on those days
And i think you main meal has to be half speed and half protein on your plate :)

SP is a bit similar to a 'red' day, perhaps a tad 'stricter' :)

I think between us we have summed it up :)

I am probably not going to use SP unless my losses slow down. I am going low carb any way, but at the moment I don't feel like I need to use the SP plan.

Ahhh thank you for explaining it, think SP would be a bit too strict for me so will stick to EE x

Went to gym for half hour and went for a swim for half hour too today. Menu today -

B - overnight oats with strawberries, grapes, banana and fat free yoghurt

L - 2 boiled eggs and salad

D - half a smoked sausage (13 syns), baby potatoes, peppers, onions, passata and pasta. Sprinkle of cheese

i didn't check the syns in the smoked sausage until after I had had it so lucky I hadn't had any syns today already.

Hex A - cheddar sprinkle
Hex B - oats

It's my friends birthday so we're off out for drinks tonight and I know I will go well over my syns so will try get to the gym tomorrow to try salvage it a bit

Lucky you only had half the sausage! Was it worth the syns?

Have a good night out, enjoy yourself :)

Hi, sorry I havent been around, been so busy doing courses, voluntary work and back and forward to my daughters panto shows. I havent stuck to the plan at all and have snacked when I could around the shows etc. Weighed today and I've gained 4lbs since I was last here. I wont be able to go to group next week as I'm having a new bathroom fitted but I'm going to try get back on plan from tomorrow and will go back to group the following week if I can.
Hope everyone is doing well x

Have lost 2lbs of the 4lb gain so far. Today's menu

b - strawberries, banana, grapes and fat free yoghurt

l - 2 slices wholemeal bread (400g), ham and salad

d - salmon, baby potatoes and mixed veg

Hi, good to see you on here again :) How are you finding being back on plan? Well done on losing half of your gain :)

Hi lovely, I'm doing Josie Gibson Slimmables and I'm on day 5 of the clean and green detox. I'm 5lbs down today which is mad considering all I'm eating. The 14 day detox means you have to eat from a list of allowed food (meat, fish, poultry, fruit, veg, nuts) then you go up the steps adding stuff in. I'll eventually do a mix up of SW and this but at the minute I like that I have a list to eat from so I can't go off track x

it sounds good, and well done on the loss! x
perhaps you could do your food diary on here , and let us see how it works :)
Have considered juicing in the past....still might some when for a day or so :)

On the 14 day detox we must stay under 100g carbs. My menu today was -

B - 2 pancakes (made with eggs and coconut flour)

L - 2 egg omelette with ham and onion. Side salad

D - chicken breast in spices, cauliflower rice and broccoli

snacks - banana muffin, watermelon, strawberries, walnuts, coffee with almond milk

Back