Game...

To be fair it seemed personal as you quoted my mistake before you made your point, so forgive me for being sensitive. Seriously though, people make mistakes! I did not intentionally break the rules, why would I? Like you say what's the point if people are going to INTENTIONALLY break the rules, but as we are not all perfect unintentional mistakes can be made. I'm not getting any further into this now that I have clarified that I did not deliberately do it, and I imagine neither did the others who have made mistakes earlier in the game.

So back to the game next letter is X.....

Last edited:
lol there were some cracking boys names earlier, Quentin haha! Godfrey?! love it! just looked at this..so celebs now eh?

Yoko Ono

Apple

To be fair it seemed personal as you quoted my mistake before you made your point, so forgive me for being sensitive. Seriously though, people make mistakes! I did not intentionally break the rules, why would I? Like you say what's the point if people are going to INTENTIONALLY break the rules, but as we are not all perfect unintentional mistakes can be made. I'm not getting any further into this now that I have clarified that I did not deliberately do it, and I imagine neither did the others who have made mistakes earlier in the game.

No Worries :)

Dates

elderberry

Gala Melon

horseradish

Jalapeno

Lime

Nectarine

pea

Back