Gamers

Viixenx

~*I always end up back here*~
Any gamers out there? I play xb360 but I have a ps3 , ps1, mega drive , Xbox, wii, ds, game boy, game gear, and a master system. :). I'm a bit of a gamer geek haha

I bow down to you in awe as probably the coolest person in the world! I have a ps3 and a couple of older consoles in storage lol. I'm a massive fan of the Uncharted series and the Tomb Raider games (well apart from that dreadful recent one). I like games with a good storyline. I think my favourite ever game is Heavy Rain, which is a ps3 exclusive and the most recent game I played was Batman: Arkham Asylum. What's your taste in games?

Hey, I'm a bit of a gamer. I've got an XBox360, PS3, PS2, PS1, DS Lite and various incarnations of the Gameboy. Used to have a Wii and Gamecube but the ex took them :cry:

The games I like are mainly RPGs, including Final Fantasy (all of them!), Eternal Sonata and (at the moment) Ni No Kuni: Wratch of the White Witch. Also like platform games and arcade games. The Walking Dead game series on the XBox360 is AMAZING!

Oh, and the only reason I have all the Gameboys and the DS Lite is for Pokemon!! Yes, I will but a 3DS in October just for the new game!

I'm a bit of a gamer. At the minute I can't get enough Skyrim on the 360. Hubby plays it on the PS3 but I prefer the 360. I also love the Walking Dead game and I'm getting State of Decay in the next few days. I love a good zombie game.

I used to play a lot of WoW and SW:TOR until my PC died.

I have a Wii, DS, PS2, My Comp which i mainly play the sims 3 on, but have other games on steam. Sometimes use the Boyfriends Xbox

I only usually play pc games, sometimes the ds but I like mmorpg. Enjoy the interaction etc

Back