Garlic Cheese Chips

A small portion of chips from the chippy is 7.5 pts, plus the points for cheese, garlic is free i think x

In average 100g portion of chips oven baked is 3 / 4 points i think, cheese 30g's many low fat ones is about 2points and garlic i believe is free, so i know it's not the same, but be about 5 /6 points! and could even put extra cheese on or chips to get the points value to 7.5.. just like the same value for a cone of chips (believe me, 170g's of chippy chips is about a cone!!! lol)

id say its a week of calories, its a tray of chips with garlic and cheese over them.I woke up this morning and my stomach feels like a ball of grease,so i wont be eating them anymore. I will keep my points down today. I said they must be 13 points? i reckon they could be a lot more agh

id say its a week of calories, its a tray of chips with garlic and cheese over them.I woke up this morning and my stomach feels like a ball of grease,so i wont be eating them anymore. I will keep my points down today. I said they must be 13 points? i reckon they could be a lot more agh

where do you get them from? chippy?! that's got to be higher than 13 im afraid if so! if it's a good portion be about 10 just for the chips let alone the cheese they chuck on at the chippy :(

Lol just sweep it under the carpet! everyone goes off track now and again :) just next time you have a fancy for something make sure it's worth using up all those points first! thats what i do lol :) i think hmm should i snack here and have this.. or... just save up points and have a treat at weekend... mainly chinese!!! :D

Back