Gary...

My mam use to say that to me! Im having a word with her now............girl poem huh!

HAHAHA maybe she was trying to tell you something lol GIRL PANTS!!!!

gutted lmao xx

Keep looking at you pic and it looks like someone literally stuck your belly on .... was it uncomfortable? i know when i was preggers it wrecked underneath!

:eek: cheers Nic that took me weeks to put that up, now ya take the pi55!
Lillie said Ilokk like that bloke off Beetlejuice with the shrunken head lol xx:D

lmao
aww...it was meant in a good way...you look sooo different now just amazing how you were so big!

Lol had to laugh at that Nic..poor garry x

Gary wait until you see last nights!!!

Good man! :)

Hey there i have a quick question for you,if thats ok.....im thinkin of starting tomorrow. but i have a family christening on sunday which would be day three????? how hard would that be???? i dont want to keep making excuses for myself but if its better to wait then i will???? ne advice???

Well start as you mean to go on hun! You are going to come across all sorts of temptations and have to deal with them so i say go for it xx

Day three is tough enough as it is. I'd personally start on Monday hun. I had bad headaches on day three. Its only a few days off so I wouldnt worry.
xx

Day three is tough enough as it is. I'd personally start on Monday hun. I had bad headaches on day three. Its only a few days off so I wouldnt worry.
xx

thanks pet. i think thats the best thing for me.....im just so eager to get going. im going down to pick up the dvd later!!!! will they let me buy the shakes today with the intention of starting on monday???? also what would be the best ones to start with i think i like the sound of the choc or strawberry???? not too fond of vanilla.... x

thanks pet. i think thats the best thing for me.....im just so eager to get going. im going down to pick up the dvd later!!!! will they let me buy the shakes today with the intention of starting on monday???? also what would be the best ones to start with i think i like the sound of the choc or strawberry???? not too fond of vanilla.... x
Its personal taste hun ... i would try them all and ask if you can take the ones back you don't like ...i think strawberry is vile!! But then again ... i like the flap jacks lol

Back