• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

GAS!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Please note: This post is not for the light hearted, i'm saying it as it is!

OH MY GOD!

Last night I was like a storm. It really was quite unbelievable. Normally if I have a bar I'm a little gassy around an hour or so after having it. If I have 2 bars I'm VERY gassy, which is why I am able to stick with the 1 bar a day rule: I just know that I will be blowing like a trumpet :eek:

My hubby hates me popping off in front of him - in my house farts are only funny when they are made out of his own angelic ass.

Anyway! The point is, yesterday I had 3 x sachets, 2.5 litres of water and come 8pm I was constantly dashing into another room to let out long silent gas releases. I didn't have any stomach ache, just constant rumbling.

I don't recall this ever happening before with sachets. Has anyone else experienced this with sachets?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i'd be telling your hubby tough look its only human nature and if he does it you can.
i have noticed since being on cd i don't get gas only everynow and again if i have to much fizzy water

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
ah ha - that could be the culprit then, i had 1.5 litres of sparkling water yesterday :)

shell09

Silver Member
Me too with the gas only I'm at work so it's all staying in ouch!! I think I'm overdosing on sugar free mints that really ain't gonna help!