Gave up but starting again today & have now found this site

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by iwillgettothatsize10, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. iwillgettothatsize10

iwillgettothatsize10 Member

Hi everyone,

I have given up my diet and have put on 3 pounds since I stopped. I am just starting the sw diet after getting bored with the ww diet. I have never done the sw diet properly and now have a new sw pack which my sister gave me and a few books I have randomly bought from ebay and other places.

I am dying to get down to a size 10 - 12 and need to get myself motivated. Hopefully finding this site and knowing there are lots of other people doing the same thing I will be able to get back on track.

Hope to hear from anyone with some decent diet tips and looking forward to some great recipes from other people that I can try.

Gina xxxx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Good luck, this site is great for support and ideas, I've picked a few recipes up from the recipe threads which are great. How much are you looking to lose, I'm sure the 3lb will come off in no time.

4. lwoolley

lwoolley Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    this site is fab i love coming here and reading all comment. everyone is always happy to help

5. iwillgettothatsize10

iwillgettothatsize10 Member

I will be here everyday now as I need to get properly stuck into the diet - it sounds so good. I need to lose 2 stone 5 lbs - I already lost 24 lbs then put on the 3 pounds - I can so feel the 3 pounds extra it is horrible lol!! I went down a dress size and now start feeling a bit tighter in the smaller clothes so defo time to get back on it properly xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.