Gaz - How's the refeed going?

markodie

Hi

Title speaks for itself - was wondering how the day has gone - really interested in how you get on as the whole idea of eating again is already causing me some probs in the head and hoping to learn from your experience!!

ive been dying to ask that tooooooo! xox

Well - we know he is here!!

yeah i wonder whats keeping him???? lol hope he aint eating his dinner! lol x

Mate, I couldnt be happier well i could but Rachel Stevens is seeing someone. Its going well Marky really enjoying it more than I imagined although nearer WI I can see me panicing. I have put a diary on LT refeed thread and im just about to update it, just give me 10 minutes.
aLL i WILL SAY IS ITS SOOOOOOOOOO WORTH WAITING FOR!

LOL - that's great - if he doesn't hurry along I am gonna have to go and have my SOUP!!!

Mate, I couldnt be happier well i could but Rachel Stevens is seeing someone. Its going well Marky really enjoying it more than I imagined although nearer WI I can see me panicing. I have put a diary on LT refeed thread and im just about to update it, just give me 10 minutes.
aLL i WILL SAY IS ITS SOOOOOOOOOO WORTH WAITING FOR!

Brilliant... so happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Fattothin I was just wondering how tall you are? I'm thinking 12st 2lbs is not that much for a guy.

Good for you Gaz - you enjpt mate - you've deserved it ! :D

Guess that a full on tikka meat fest is the low carb equivalant for a curry :)

im 4 ft 3..........only kidding I am just over 5'7" 1/2 inch less than the average lol The latest BMI chart gives between 145lb and 170lb im a 32" waist 42" chest. I may well post some piccies in the buff soon?? xx

Good on you Garry - you look taller in your avatar!!!!

x

I look wider in my others lol xx

Lol!

x

dem ladies luuuuuuurve de width :D

Well done Garry,

You gave me my first kick up the backside when I had cheated on my 2nd week of LT. I am now on week 13 and havent looked back. I have lost 5st 8 lbs up to now and Im feeling great.

I suppose I just wanted to say that you have given me the tools to realise that this magic powder as you call it really can work, youre living proof mate! I wish you the very best of luck in your refeed journey and in the rest of your life! You are amazing and i hope that life brings you everything good and wholesome (and maybe some naughty stuff - you are Gaz after all!!). Well done!!!!!

see you on the refeeding forum!

serendipity

Back