Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gazza

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    How's the maintaining going??? Are you still gorg and slim xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    well im slim still, but alas I still cant even pull a pair of curtains! But I think thats cos im at work more than enjoying ones self.
    At the mo Im a little wrapped up in my photography phase and loving it, albeit not a cheap hobby initially!!
    Hope your kicking butt on here and making sure they are been good. Missed you all loads, but I feel its time to cut this site loose I reckon, but I still pop on and have a quick glance through.

4. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Arrrr we do miss you Gaz but understand where you are coming from- come on and say hello when you can - we still need the odd butt kick - good luck with you new hobbie and I hope you find yourself a cheeky model to share your lense with xxx

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    YEAH, defiantely miss you gaz too...but know what you mean..you need to get rid of your security blanket!!
    Yeah kicking ass like a proper manc!! I may be hated, but tuff black and white..there is no grey!!!
    Oh photography...get some nice models lined up hun..hehe
    Work, work all work and no play make garry a sginle bunny...get yourself out there hun and get pulling!!! xxxx
    Thats my next step.. get to goal...then get me a 'proper man!'

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.