Gazza's looking FAB in new Aviator picture.

Shazpaz

Wow Garry, you have done amazing mate. You look fab........I think its getting to the time when you post your before and afters.x

:eek:x

yip your looking great and look at you, into the 14's woop woop - well done you!

Think Gaz knows my feeling on the new pic!! Want my address now babe?! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amazing honey a massive well done and sorry but im glad Shaz has given you the credit you deserve, you are very inspirational to absolutely everybody on here in every way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done! you have done so well! :D

Well done, you look fantastic!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Wow!

Just to echo what everyone else has said babe, you have done fantastically well, are encouraging and supportive to all, a true inspiration!

Gx

I just want to spank you all very much for your nice comments:D .......
..............Cheers Shaz you know how shy and unassuming I am:rolleyes: X

WOW xxxx

I cant believe this man is single with all these female fans.....what a lovely feeling that must b for you Garry.You look like a total different person???

I stay single as not to upset so many ;) xx

Yay Garry, you've done it. I know it was difficult for you to put your before picture on, but it really will be a help to others! Well done mate.xx

;) XX

Wow Garry you look amazing.... i hadn't seen your before picture, the difference is amazing. Well done:clap:

I had a guy ask me (privately) about my diet today in work and was it for guys and I gave him your example... he was well impressed and wants me to give him all the details to start it. :D

Bloody hell Gaz,thats amazing,you should be well proud of yourself x

Cheers babe.Its a shame we dont get commission isn't it we'd be loaded:D XX Nice to have ya back x;)

Back