GD's diary-1lb off this week

oh dear lol! :) I'm lucky my OH is quite happy to go for walks etc.

I teach primary school, year 2 at the minute. Its quite good fun generally and at least every day is different. What do you do?

aww sounds good fun :D i'm a sales assistant for Sainsburys at the moment - I start my teacher training in september to teach ICT at secondary level :) really looking forward to it!

good luck with being at work - i noticed there are always cakes and biccies on the go in staffrooms - nightmare!

hope you have a good day anyway :) x

Hi

I am also new to ww but i am going to be doing it myself at home. I need to lose 4 stone i have had an unhealthy diet last year and half due to not working for few months and just general bad days.
But im at an all time low with my weight and need to something about it, esp as yesterday i finally sorted out all the old clothes that used to fit.

I would like to also join the 1 stone race but when i go to join it tells me i need a pin.

GD i hope you have lots of luck
x

HI There, i am new too!! starting weight watchers today.
I have created a ticker but not sure where to paste the link, can anyone help?
thanks x

Thanks guys! I was very good and resisted temptation today (I took some sugar snap peas to snack on instead. Tasty and point free!

@Kat- if you are clicking on my ticker in my signature then you will be taken to my ticker tracker where I update my weight. I think you will need to set up a ticker yourself on that site. But hi and welcome from me! And thanks, I feel really determined to kick this excess weight! Good luck to you too!

@Roselove- Hi and welcome! If you click on User CP at the top menu bar, then in there click on edit signature. Thats where you post the code to display your ticker.

haha GD you're a pro! :D am looking forward to seeing how you do come friday.. almost wishing the week away am that excited! :D i weigh in tomorrow so am dead nervous now! (i am a firm believer in not peeking and only weighing once a week :p)

don't let all these dirty scale hoppers sway your judgement - stay off the scales and let it be a brilliant surprise :D x

Yes I'm looking forward to seeing, but shan't be stepping on the scales till then! Good luck for tomorrow, let me know how you get on! I'm sure you will have done well with all that working out you have been doing :)

Well done for staying off those scales - I think you deserve a medal
I tried that last week and lost control completely :sigh:

Haha dont worry I will wait for Friday. Had another good day today and haven't felt hungry which has been a good thing because when I get hungry I feel like I have to eat. Grr sometimes I think I have some kind of food addiction lol. I'm in love with my points calculator, it totally rocks! Saves having to search for points values online. I keep carrying it around with me to work out if something is worth having points wise or not ;)

Back