GD's diary-1lb off this week

How Rude, I haven't said hello and welcome. So Hello and welcome, Pleased your enjoying WW. Its def the way to go for long term change. Good luck for WI, I'm a scale hopper and it's awful, don't get into that horrible habbit. Oh and Racheal will tell you off if you do lol..
Have a great evening xx

lol @ MummyB I would have said the same last week but I seem to be doing ok so far! :)
Thanks for the welcome Ugg. I shall try my best to keep off the scale till Friday!
Today is my half day at work and I came home to see my fruities have arrived. Currently enjoying strawberry hearts as I type. They are really tasty and I can't believe how low in points they are! Goodbye normal sweets and hello ww fruities lol. Hope everyone else is doing well today!

Well done on NOT scale hopping im really really bad...:copon:
Hope you have a fab result on Friday...
Good luck xx :)

HI GD

Don't think I've posted on your diary before ... just been catching up ... snacking on sugar snap peas - you'll have to stop that - putting the rest of us to shame!! lol

Hope you have a fantastic WI this week!

Twigs
xx

oh nooooooooo, fresh peas that you have to shell yourself are the best! :D bet you're excited now - tomorrows the big day! :D xxx

OOOh Sugar snap peas may have to buy some, Yummy haven't had them in ages!
Good luck for WI tomorrow xx

Thanks! I'm nervous, but quite excited to see the WI result tomorrow :)

Today has been quite stressful at work, but I've managed not to reach for food to make myself "feel better".
I'm a little nervous about going on holiday next week as I want to stick to my points, but wont have access to the computer. Hopefully will be able to have a rough idea of most things and just try to make healthy choices.
Anyone have tips on how to lose weight whilst on holiday?? Would love to hear them!

stick to core / filling foods - non processed, so fruit, veg, lean cuts of meat, rice, potato, pasta.. tomato based sauces etc.. and watch your portion sizes :)

thats the easiest way to eat healthily while on holiday and best way to watch you don't gain too much weight x

Back