GD's diary-1lb off this week

Hey GD tell us if you need to
I to teach and I to get fed up with people poaching staff (why are their needs greater than the needs of the kids I have) and people expecting me to be in more than one place at a time doing more than 4 jobs
but hey that is classroom life - take care and your weigh in might be better than you think - fingers crossed

Hey chick hope you're ok!

Enjoy your drink ;)

xx

Thanks hun, its not staff being poached, but next year's plans which are the issue. I feel like the people who dont do so well are better off in my school. But shall not go into it here and bore people lol.
Feeling a bit more in perspective now, have made the decision to look for a new job for the January starts (too late to hand notice in now) and will just deal until then.
I did thanks Bear, I had a kopperberg pear cider. Have no idea on points, but boy I needed it and it was goooood :p
Not holding out great hopes for tomorrows WI, but I'll be happy to STS this week.

hey you, just popping in to offer a big hug - chin up yeah, dont let it get to you. dont worry about your munchies, we all have them but you've done well to curb them now. Good luck for your WI tomorrow :) xxx

Yay Congrats on another fab loss xx

well done GD! :D see, you still did brilliantly! :) xxx

no nice weekend plans for me this weekend
DH is working tomorrow morning and fishing in the afternoon - so I can have a lazy day doing what I want
Sunday we might do something but we havent planned anything yet

really hope you have a great weekend :)

Lazy days are great! I think I will be kinda busy today. I'm heading to the library then to walk around some bargain frozen food places to look for cheap and easy ww ready meals for when I'm too lazy to cook. Then off to pet store to buy sawdust, then to Aldi for cheap cherries etc. Maybe visiting family. Hoping to power through the boring jobs to get some time to do nothing in ;)

Hiya well done on your loss this week.

Hmm cherries i just lurve em but not the price!!no Aldi close to me though!! :sigh:

Have a nice w/end,i will try and not drool too much at the thought of you devouring them cherries!!LOL :p

Cheers hun! Have been nibbling on cherries on and off since I got back in. I can't believe they are 49p! I bought 3 packets lol. Ah well at least they are healthy ;)
Had a call from my parents who are coming to visit from tonight from a long way away. Have decided we will all eat a healthy tea to avoid me drooling over bad foods so I'm planning a chicken salad with some baby new potatoes, plus maybe a fruit salad?
I love my parents but they are a total bad influence and always come bearing sweets etc even if I say noooo I'm dieting. So am going to be strong, feeling really positive about sticking to 100% this week and know I will regret it later if I cave in.

Am off to have a nice skinny cow mint lolly to celebrate the warm weather, and to plan where to go camping and walking next weekend. Any suggestions are welcome!

Think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like cherries! Well I say I don't like them but I don't actually even remember trying them :D ha ha ha! I'm one of those stupid people that say I don't like something without actually trying it first, god knows why!

Anyway hope you're having a fab weekend and you have fun. One question, what pet do you have? :D

xx

Think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like cherries! Well I say I don't like them but I don't actually even remember trying them :D ha ha ha!
Sorry to butt in your thread GD,but i only like fresh cherries!!cant stand those cherry pie fillings etc...
49p!!!!wow that is a bargain...enjoy!! :jelous:

Oh you are so lucky having a house rabbit!!! I want one so much but I think my dog would be a bit upset! I don't think he would actually do anything, he's a big softie but it would mean all the attention isn't on him. We found him at the side of the road about 13 years ago and he's just been spoiled rotten ever since. He's my baby and I love him lots!! I'm the same, big animal person, used to have 5 cats, 2 rabbits, gerbil, hamsters, fish, guinea pigs the lot!! hee hee, but just dog and fish now, thinking of getting a rabbit tho!

Sent mum a text to go to aldi and get me some cherries seeing as they are so cheap! will make myself like them ha ha ha!

xx

Back