GD's diary-1lb off this week

lol hope you enjoy them!

Had a lovely fruit salad made from melon, kiwi, pineapple and cherries (Thanks aldi 49p fruit).

Aww I love dogs! I miss mine, he was put to sleep a few years ago :( He used to play with my old house rabbit, it was dead cute. The rabbit would terrorise him, stealing his doggy biscuits and sleeping on his beanbag :p I think all animals are there to be spoilt really :)

mmmm fruit salad - i'm off to aldi tomorrow for some of them cherries! :D

hope you have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Wow its been really hard to get online here today! Been getting error messages since this morning and still on a go slow :rolleyes:
Went off to the camping shop this morning to pick up the last few things ready for next weekend's camping trip. Decided to head to Whitby as I've not been there before.
Aiming for another 100% day with plenty of salad seeing as it's such a nice weather (hot summer = salads in my mind).
Since the site is so slow I won't be going into all the diaries today so hope everyone is doing well!!

Well I found the site painfully slow too and didnt do diaries either
the site seems to be behaving not though

I too think hot weather = salads - just what I have had for dinner
salad with a quorn escalope and a few pot wedges
yum

This site is still playing up today! Don't know how many replies I've lost!

Well silly mum read the message wrong and bought cherries from Morrisons and paid £1.99!!!!!!!!! so I have to like them now! Didn't feel up to them yesterday so will try them tonight!

AWW cute image of rabbit running round with a dog biscuit! I used to work in a vets surgery and loved getting a cuddle of the new babies that came in. I have no maternal instinct at all but hand me a fluffy wee puppy and I turn to mush!!

Hope you have a better day today chick and fruit salad sound lush!!

xx

Oh I'm totally the same Bear, not at all bothered about kids, but a fluffy animal is the way to my heart :p Hope you enjoy the cherries!!
Mmm quorn escalopes sound nice! I'm a big fan of veggie food.

I've been absolutely knackered today, feeling much more cheerful but I seriously could have slept all day. I slept through two alarms, left myself no time for breakfast or making lunch things so had to grab a ready meal to take for lunch (a ww one though!) and munched an apple for breakfast at breaktime. I'm feeling dead hungry today though (see what happens when you skip breakfast) and could seriously eat and eat and eat. So far curbed myself in and had a bag of ww potato hoops at 1 point. Am going to have to find something super filling to have for tea. One bonus is I have no bad stuff in so can only really binge out on fruit and ww fruities lol.

I have a news update for you...... I LOVE CHERRIES!! Just minched my through the whole packet and can't believe I have been depriving myself of this amazingness all this time hee hee hee!

Just thought I'd tell ya!

I'm bad coz I buy crisps and sweets and other such lovely stuff and I really shouldn't!

xx

GD just wondering what veggie burgers you use and how many points I am so fed up with quorn burgers and tesco mushroom burgers

How good are you taking cherries to the staff meeting
I bet the others all wanted to pinch some

Hope you have a fab time in Whitby GD.

Dont go to that Fish n Chip restaurant at the bottom of that very steep hill!!(bad experience)..
Enjoy xx

Back