Gearing myself up to restart...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Every plan I have had has gone out the window so far, but I have now decided to restart on Monday. New year new start (last start hopefully) I have done nothing but stuff my face I've the last week, and picked at everything in sight in the weeks running up to Xmas.

We have a few things planned for new year so thought it would be better to start on Monday.

I haven't stepped foot on the scales for weeks & I have a feeling I may be closer to my October starting weight of 17:3 but what is done is done now I can't go back and change anything I just need to refocus myself ready for Monday. Restart and keep myself focused.

Well done to everyone who has stayed on plan over Xmas, my hat goes off to you !!

At least you're getting back into it hun, shows you are determined and I'm sure you will reach your goal if you stay this motivated :)

Hey Hon, Good luck with your start, I too am starting Monday due to a family meal on New Years Day and can honestly say I can't wait. You can do it this time and just think of the slimmer summer outfits we can look forward too:D x

hey girls!

I'm starting again on sunday. We aren't going out NYE so having our roast then so first day of the year will be back on track!!

I came off at the beginning of december, not got on the scales and not going to until sunday, I'm then seeing my CDC on wednesday for first official weigh in!

We can so do this!!!!! :)

Starting again Monday also!!! I cannot WAIT!! Feel like I gonna explode after the last 2 weeks!!! Xx

Going back onto CD from Sunday - I reached target in Feb 2010 and want to get back there. I'm currently about a stone over, but still getting into size 12s as I'm tall and can carry a bit of extra weight but don't want to get too complacent. Good luck to everyone starting or restarting in the new year - IT WORKS!! Come on!!!!

Back