Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Gorgeous dress Gemma, it looks so nice!! You can defo do it, come on we can do this! We have both had a really crappy week and tomorrow is another day and hopefully we can start again with a fresh head tomorrow. Back on with the food diary I think, feel like I've just failed this week totally, but now TOTM is out the way there will be no more chocolate cravings and alcohol is a no go now.

WE CAN DO THIS!

X x

Nikki<3 said:
Gorgeous dress Gemma, it looks so nice!! You can defo do it, come on we can do this! We have both had a really crappy week and tomorrow is another day and hopefully we can start again with a fresh head tomorrow. Back on with the food diary I think, feel like I've just failed this week totally, but now TOTM is out the way there will be no more chocolate cravings and alcohol is a no go now.

WE CAN DO THIS!

X x
We can!!!!!!

Its still totm for me. Since i had this implant they r up the wall. Im back on the food diary too and even if i have no idea of the syn value ill still write down. Got bad tummy ache atm. Owwee and Alfie is bloody ill.

Thanks about the dress well worth that £2. i just need somewhere to wear it... Ive already hinted to Mark loads and loads he is taking me out soon yipppeeee gte to wear it is:))

Oooo I hope he takes you somewhere really nice so you can show case it!! So i've had a bit of a slip up, a 2 finger kit kat and 2 mini mars bars....honesty is the policy on the new diary, every single thing is being wrote down!!

x

Oooo also, what do you think I should do about WI do you think I should go tomorrow and take any gain I get in my stride and start a fresh or should I wait until Thursday and hopefully combat it slightly? It probably will only be slightly because im out for dinner on Wednesday.

xx

Up to you hun. I feel i should.go wi just to get my target. May text her n tell her to book this week as holiday?? Im confused if Tuesday is my wi day can i go to another group say on a Thursday and not be classed as missin a session xc

Yeh you can go any day of the week and not be classed as missing one. I have been to a Monday class with my old consultant and also the Thursday class at the bottom of my road before. I find it helps if i've had a dodgy week.

x

Nikki<3 said:
Yeh you can go any day of the week and not be classed as missing one. I have been to a Monday class with my old consultant and also the Thursday class at the bottom of my road before. I find it helps if i've had a dodgy week.

x

Thanks hun May do that. Hopefully ill get target at a random group Haha x

haha yeh hopefully. I think i'm going to actually set target, because i've only set another interim target and not secured it yet.

x

Nikki<3 said:
haha yeh hopefully. I think i'm going to actually set target, because i've only set another interim target and not secured it yet.

x

Get it set!!! what u going for?? remember ur already in size 6 ur slim enough xx

Well I dont know how many places I would fit in a size 6, its mainly next and river island. Still got such a wobbly middle and i dont know how i can get rid of the "back fat" and belly :( I would like to set target at 9st if my C will let me. xx

Nikki<3 said:
Well I dont know how many places I would fit in a size 6, its mainly next and river island. Still got such a wobbly middle and i dont know how i can get rid of the "back fat" and belly :( I would like to set target at 9st if my C will let me. xx

Is that within sw guidelines?? only asking as when i got weighed on Tuesday it came up with a bmi warning on her machine. Im working on my tummy. It used to be huge even b4 getting pregnant. I Do crunches now and its helped. Ill put on some b4 n after pics... May hurt ur eyes tho...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110403_210945.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110403_210945.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 38
  • ForumRunner_20110403_211047.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110403_211047.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 49
  • ForumRunner_20110403_211125.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110403_211125.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 52
  • ForumRunner_20110403_211144.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110403_211144.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 36
WOW! you have come so far hun, actually hard to believe its the same person (not in a nasty way)!!! Well done. Thats what I was wondering I'm sure ive read that the lowest acceptable for my height is 9st 1 so I might have to set at that.
xx

Nikki<3 said:
WOW! you have come so far hun, actually hard to believe its the same person (not in a nasty way)!!! Well done. Thats what I was wondering I'm sure ive read that the lowest acceptable for my height is 9st 1 so I might have to set at that.
xx

I could of at least worn matching underwear.... Ewww Minging. Set it as that n just lose the lb urself!!! my lowest is 8'3 but wanna be a nice even 8. ive set target at 8'5 tho to get my 2 stone sticker xx

haha I must go underwear shopping very soon! I think i will do that to be honest, I want it so much and have just found it so hard over the month. Really hope you get your 2stone sticker soon, then you can aim for getting to you 8st xx

Alfiesmummy11 u look amazing!! I'm trying to work on my tummy, it's the part of my body that really gets me down :-(. How many crunches are u doing and how often?! X

kellybaby1 said:
Alfiesmummy11 u look amazing!! I'm trying to work on my tummy, it's the part of my body that really gets me down :-(. How many crunches are u doing and how often?! X

Aww thank you. Ive only recently started doing them~ didn't do them when those pics where taken that's just from losing the fat around there... I was a proper apple shape lol. I do 150 a day tho now. Started at 25 and worked up. If u have an android phone u can download an app called abs workout. Its amazing but kills. Xx

Breakfast~ 1 pink grapefruit, 3 kiwis, 1/2 punnet strawberries.

Lunch~ w/m Pitta hex b with salad, tomatoes, cucumber, lime juice and 3/4 hex a cheese (rest used for brews throughout day~ i never drink brews so god knows why i wanna drink them now lol)

dinner~ left over sw chicken tikka curry, small portion rice and salad.

Snacks~ sw soup made with 2 peppers, large leek, green chilli, celery and tinned tomatoes with 2 stock cubes.

Syns. Curly wurly 6.5 and mattersons tikka bites 1.5.

Weekly syns total~ 8
weekly speed food total~14

Good morning hunny :) Your diary looks amazing today! I just love pink grapefruit!

So, I stood on my scales this morning and they are showing a 4lb gain, I have decided I am going to go and weigh in today to get the gain out of the way and start a fresh with todays food, as I know that if I don't go to weigh in I will go even more off plan and it will be a disaster!

x

Nikki<3 said:
Good morning hunny :) Your diary looks amazing today! I just love pink grapefruit!

So, I stood on my scales this morning and they are showing a 4lb gain, I have decided I am going to go and weigh in today to get the gain out of the way and start a fresh with todays food, as I know that if I don't go to weigh in I will go even more off plan and it will be a disaster!

x

Ok that's a fab idea. What times ur wi?? im going to have a quick look to see if i can find any morning groups near me as my mum said i need to start weighing in morning as if i weigh in evening and wanna get to 8 stone realistically ill be under 8 as weigh lighter in morning. I just want to comfortably fit into these size 6 Jamie jeans for 2 weeks xx

Back