GemBritney LL Diary

Just looking at your losses Gem!! Wowee!! You are doing amazingly well!!! Be proud of yourself.

Take each week or even day at a time, one pack at a time.

After 16 weeks and no lapses you have proved to yourself you can do this, and your results speak volumes.

This is the easiest and most difficult diet ever, all in one. Simple rules, follow them, lose weight. But it is dull, and we do feel deprived at times. With your goal in sight you can start to believe you are nearly there, it's not that much to go.

Dig deep honey, you really can do this!!! xxx

thanks hun for ur advice xxxx

Gem that's amazing!! You've done so great not having a blip. Is there something particular you're craving? Or everything?
Would a small piece of something satisfy you??
I was in the same place as you last week and I eventually caved. At the start of this I had to take it day by day but now in taking it stone by stone.
The end is in sight honey and you're doing fantastic!!!!

Xxxxx

Hey lively I am 14 weeks in and still 100% and also 2 stone 8lbs to go so not far behind you, we can do this we have proved it with staying abstinent! I to am going through the deprived thing and yesterday could have had something but I know it wouldn't have satisfied, my need to reach goal is greater too!

I am putting it down to bank holiday boredom and going back to work will help for me, hope you get up today and feel stronger for those lapsing thoughts! Everyone in my group who cheat warn me that is isn't worth it, remember those first 3 days before ketosis do you really wanna go there again.

You are fabulous and we can get through this together for sure xxxxx big hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lively I am 14 weeks in and still 100% and also 2 stone 8lbs to go so not far behind you, we can do this we have proved it with staying abstinent! I to am going through the deprived thing and yesterday could have had something but I know it wouldn't have satisfied, my need to reach goal is greater too!

I am putting it down to bank holiday boredom and going back to work will help for me, hope you get up today and feel stronger for those lapsing thoughts! Everyone in my group who cheat warn me that is isn't worth it, remember those first 3 days before ketosis do you really wanna go there again.

You are fabulous and we can get through this together for sure xxxxx big hugs xxx

Oh thanks lady T u are always there when im feeling down. Today was better, i really think its when im close to WI that i worry, get stressed and then crave food. Hugs xxxx and good luck for WI tomo xx

Gem that's amazing!! You've done so great not having a blip. Is there something particular you're craving? Or everything?
Would a small piece of something satisfy you??
I was in the same place as you last week and I eventually caved. At the start of this I had to take it day by day but now in taking it stone by stone.
The end is in sight honey and you're doing fantastic!!!!

Xxxxx

Unfortunatly i dont think a small piece of something would satisfy me... id need a blow out.... im ashamed to say. wish i was like other people who could just do things by halves :( xx

Week 16 day 7
!!

OMG week 17 tomorrow... WEEK 17!!! wow over half way thru my journey. 33lbs to go.....

I felt a little more at ease today regarding the cravings, they were still there, i must admit but they wernt so IN YER FACE.

WI tomorrow night, and my usual anxiety and panic has arisen, it always does, i expect it to, grrrr, i feel all funny inside at the thought of the scales, when i know i have been nothing but 100%.

I really look forward to my classes, seeing the gils and my LLC, its like a little social evening, and i dont do very much of that so its nice.

Im gonna try the shepherds pie ive heard its very nice xxxx

You have nothing to worry about when it comes to WI's just look at those big numbers Hun, amazing!

I love my classes too, the girls are fab but numbers are diminishing and not because they have hit goal, I guess the plan isn't for everyone long term. I can only recall one girl who managed to hit goal but she seemed tiny to me she she started lol not the usual site you see in a starters class like I would have been, oh how lovely to say 'would have been' and not am. Little things like this tell me this is all worth while. Oh and I have my life back, well ok it's within very close reaching distance just like Gem! Excited.com lol x

Good luck hope it's another big loss gorgeous xx

That's great the cravings are gone gem!!
I lost my self control when that happened lol what's motivating me at the moment is that I can fit Into most things in my wardrobe and the fact im going on holidays in 4 weeks!!! I keep dreaming that I'm eating, drinking or having an affair!! Lol
Bizarre! So I get a rubbish sleep and wake up with the guilts lol!

Have a wonderful day darling

Ask xxxx

Good luck with your WI honey.
And yes I have a full head of highlights now. Did them at home as they're a fraction of a price there!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good Luck with the WI. Rootin for ya but we all know you will do very well. Can't believe you are on week 17 - WOW. Speach!! SPEACH!!!
xx

Week 17 day 2

Thanks so much for all ur lovely words ladies it really means a lot!!!

Had WI last night and lost 3lbs. Also had 3 new ladies join and it was lovely to have some new faces join the group. they were really impressed with my progress and i showed them my before pics. I seriously never thought id have made it this far!!!

Tried the shepherds pie last night and it is very nice indeed, i was advised to add a touch of tobasco but i didnt really think it needed it.

GEMBRITNEY'S SHEPHERDS PIE MIXING INSTRUCTIONS

1 Added 140ml to my shaker and mixed with spoon.

2. Gave it a quick blast with the hand whisk. (I dont like lumpy powder bits when i have my packs)

3. Popped in microwave for 40 secs (think it may go funny and bubbly if i did it any longer)

4 Give it a mix so it doesn't go all weird and form a skin layer on top. leave to stand for 2 mins
( Tobasco sauce optional)
ENJOY!

Well done gorgeous girl xx I can well imagine why they would have been impressed by your achievement, your achievement so far is great. A real inspiration xx

Great loss this week! 67lbs - GONE!
Have you posted any before photos on here? I could look, I suppose, but it took me forever to find Magda's! No idea how I did it, and doubtful i would be able to repeat it..hehehe

Impressed with the stats- VERY much. You RULE!!

Jesus 67lbs!!!! Thats absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major well done!!!!!! Xxxxx

Gem you always do so well and this week is no exception, brilliant my lovely.

Your total is amazing let's smash this together xxx

Back