GemBritney LL Diary

Hey Gem, I considered having my teeth done but a friend of mine had hers done and like you found it painful. She also said it made them super sensitive with certain foods, soon put that idea out of my mind lol.

xx

This was taken last Sept, havent got a recent ne on my laptop.
59442_436650804193_781759193_4868343_794984_n.jpg

Aww all three of u are beautiful!!!! lovely long hair jules!!!! xx

Week 15 day 1

Had my WI tonight and lost 5lbs!!!! soooooo amazed and chuffed!!!!!!! hope ur all wellxx

Hey Lady T! yea it was very sensitive... excrutiating!! x

Omg chick, you are doing amazingly well hope my losses start to pick up,my body frustrates me why does it have tone so chuffin difficult lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Gem ,,,, 5lb rocks!

Gracie stunning dogs x

Aw god, I went to have my teeth whitened before the wedding. Sweet Jesus, I've never felt pain like it. It felt like someone was throwing darts into my mouth.
Didn't last 2 minutes!!! I couldn't take the pain at all, it was far too severe for me, I'd never do it again!!!!

Wow! Congrats on the 5lb loss - must feel good :)

I never knew teeth whitening hurt - I'm a complete wuss when it comes to pain, especially my teeth (probably flash backs to my braces days) but I'm still quite tempted x

well they say pain is beauty LOL...

Omg chick, you are doing amazingly well hope my losses start to pick up,my body frustrates me why does it have tone so chuffin difficult lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ur body has been thru drastic stress hun..... i wish i could give u a hug.... you are doing amazingly xxxx

Aw god, I went to have my teeth whitened before the wedding. Sweet Jesus, I've never felt pain like it. It felt like someone was throwing darts into my mouth.
Didn't last 2 minutes!!! I couldn't take the pain at all, it was far too severe for me, I'd never do it again!!!!
Thanks Clara xx

Iveabigask Oh its awful isnt it.. did u have urs done professionally as well???

Wow! Congrats on the 5lb loss - must feel good :)

I never knew teeth whitening hurt - I'm a complete wuss when it comes to pain, especially my teeth (probably flash backs to my braces days) but I'm still quite tempted x

Yea i never knew it hurt either .... im super sensitive so u may be fine xx

I had mine done last year professionally but I couldn't stick the pain so had to stop. I wanted sparkly whites for the wedding so when it was too sore they suggested a home whitening kit and sure that was just as bad, my teeth were just too sensitive afterwards. Not worth it one bit!!!!

thanks ladies xxx

Cracking loss lovely girl, well done.

Do you do night shifts or just not sleep well? Noticed the time of your postings.

Enjoy whatever the day brings xx

Cracking loss lovely girl, well done.

Do you do night shifts or just not sleep well? Noticed the time of your postings.

Enjoy whatever the day brings xx

Haha im not a night shift worker i am a night owl! im up late often!! always been a late nighter! thanks for the nice comments xxxxx

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL IF YOU ARE KETOTIC!
Alcohol is a powerful inhibitor of gluconeogenesis. In fact, it forces part of the gluconeogenic metabolic process into reverse. This means that if all the glucose in the blood is being derived from gluconeogenesis then the consumption of alcohol will inevitably cause the blood glucose level to fall. Worse still, the alcohol also stops ketone body production, thus leaving the brain entirely without fuel.
A person who is ketotic is 100% reliant on gluconeogenesis to maintain adequate levels of glucose in the blood. If, under these circumstances alcohol is taken, the person will become disorientated and might lose consciousness, not just from the alcohol, but from low blood sugar. Needless to say, this could be very dangerous, and even fatal.
Alcohol does not have these effects if the glycogen stores in the liver are normal. Under these circumstances the blood glucose level in the blood is maintained by the breakdown of liver glycogen, a process that is not influenced by alcohol. If a person becomes confused under these circumstances it is due simply to the pharmacological effects of the alcohol!

To be honest, I drank last weekend and it so wasn't worth it. I didnt really want it but sure who can refuse champagne!!!
Anyways all that happened was that I was pretty merry after 3 small glasses and woke up feeling like someone had stuck a hatchet in my head. Defo not worth it.
That's put me off, never mind the health implications!!!!
If you can do without it, then I'd say leave it alone.

Ask xx

Week 16 day 6

Struggling today, been pining after food at an alarming rate.... i cant get food out of my head!!!! its horrible as all i want to do is it. Im fed up with doing this diet its driving me mad and i cant wait to see the end of it.

Iv never lapsed , but i can see why it is common to experience lapsing. i have no idea how i manage to do this!

I have 2 stone 3lbs left to loose and it seems to be forever away :( x

Back