GemBritney LL Diary

Back in the UK now, just finished the evening off with some food, back on track tomorrow. I will get weighed on Tuesday too, hope I havent done too much damage.

Wow 5lbs already thats cracking xx

Hello Darling, lovely to have u back! im sure you have not not much damage. I struggled today but i soldiered thru... im so happy i did xxx

Day 5 of 7

Had a bit of a struggle today with cravings but managed to get thru it.... 2 days left till first WI xx

Doing well kiddo keep fighting the good fight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Darling, lovely to have u back! im sure you have not not much damage. I struggled today but i soldiered thru... im so happy i did xxx

Hey gorgeous, lovely to be back. Aw keep at it, you will get there just think about what you have achieved so far, its remarkable! :D

I weighed myself and have put on 8lb according to my scales. Going on total for a few days to get into ketosis.xxxx

Hi Gem
Hows it going on exante.I am starting it tomorrow for four weeks untill I can go back to LL.
Glad to hear you are back on track.Four weeks to the wedding you are going to look superb.Have you got your outfit yet ??
Take care
Cathy

Hey gorgeous, lovely to be back. Aw keep at it, you will get there just think about what you have achieved so far, its remarkable! :D

I weighed myself and have put on 8lb according to my scales. Going on total for a few days to get into ketosis.xxxx

I had to deal with the gain when i got back from turkey and i have only JUST got back to my lowest weight when i was weighed by LL... it took a lot for me to get back on track but i have every bit of faith that you will be back into ketosis soon and that 8lbs (water weigh.... FAKE WEIGHT) will be gone in no time.... ( infact i posted a very interesting post in the LL forum about weigh after a lapse i recommend u read it babe )

Anyway im gonna catch up on ur diary and speak soon xxxx

Hi Gem
Hows it going on exante.I am starting it tomorrow for four weeks untill I can go back to LL.
Glad to hear you are back on track.Four weeks to the wedding you are going to look superb.Have you got your outfit yet ??
Take care
Cathy

Hey Cath thanks, its been hard but just completed my first 7 day challenge to try and not to much pressure on myself. YES i have the out fit its a hot pink dress from red herring debenhams and its lovely!!! x

DAY 7 of 7 challenge COMPLETE!!!

Very pleased i got thru this week! i really owe it to carrie and the girls who did this mini challenge with me... it was nice to be able to update the thread with the news that i had got thru each day! another 7 days starts tomorrow and its my WI at boots so i will let you all know how i get on xxxx

ps :- Also i had a sneaky peak on scales and i know its not WI in till tomorrow BUT i am back to my weight iw as before the holiday! so only 13lbs to go til goal! i wanna do it before Vegas!!! so send me good vibes!!!

Great ging Gem
Good luck with the weigh in.
The next four weeks will fly by and you will look stunning in your new Pink dress. Dont forget the photos hun.
Cathy

Wicked Gem, you are rocking it chick, loving the positive mental attitude you now have going on and absolutely loving the sound of your hot pink dress, you little minx lol xxxx

DAY 1 WEEK 2

Aww thanks girls...

Had WI in today.... and lost 8lbs!!!! so in theory i have only lost 1lb as the 7lbs of the 8lbs was holiday weight... if that makes sense hehehe xx

Good going sunshine. Keep fighting the good fight xx

well done chicka!!! snap, i was 8lb too!! im on for a 6/7 week starting today. viva las vegas!!! xx

Well done Gem and Carrie
onwards and downwards
Cathy

OMG thats brilliant Gem, well done. xxxxxx

Fantastic result Gem,well done hun!!
Sexy xx

Hows it going gem are you still fighting the good fight.Hope your OK hun.
Cathy

Hey gem, how is it going gorgeous xxxx

Hay gem hope you still doing ok hun??
Sexy xx

Back