GemBritney LL Diary

Gembritney

Silver Member
Day 1: was so excited about getting on to the packs.... the chocolate shakes are delicious! was worried about not being able to sleep at night as im used to a bottle of wne, but i managed it ok with a lovely hot bath.

Day 2: feeling fine having a few hunger pangs, but thats expected. Trying to get used to the taste of water! its hard but do-able had another lovely hot bath as a treat. bit of headache tonight

Day 3: getting into the swing of things. having my packs at regular intervals. before i started LL i was sleeping in till maybe 3pm.. now i get up by 10.30-11.30 which is a big improvement. I like the porridge and never thought i would be able to handle coffe without milk, but i can. still have bit of headache.....

Day 4 mid- week weigh in.... nervous!!!!! i am going to buy the flavoured sunshine orange hint powder today as the water is not going down frequently enough.
Have my wee test and im in ketosis!!! yeeehaaa but consultant says im not drinking enough water so i grab a tub of the orangey stuff which she says is fine to add to the water.
IVE LOST 9LBS!!!!!!! so pleased....... let the fat burning begin:D

Last edited:
Glad to hear that you're in ketosis!! It does get easier and with a midweek loss like that you'll be so very motiviated!!

Glad to hear that you're in ketosis!! It does get easier and with a midweek loss like that you'll be so very motiviated!!
thanks... :)what day are you on then?? x

Day 5 not liking the veg soup so called my C and she is gnna swap them for choc shakes.
Been drinkin more water. this week is going really slow... cant wait for 1st weigh in saturday...hurrrrry uppppppppppppppppppppp

thanks... :)what day are you on then?? x

I'm on day 16 (not that I'm counting!!) it just becomes routine with the packs and water. It's still mentally tough but the physical toughness fades.

I'm on day 16 (not that I'm counting!!) it just becomes routine with the packs and water. It's still mentally tough but the physical toughness fades.
what was ur loss in wk 2 if u dnt mind me asking.....:confused:

Day 6 went and got my swap from veg soup to choc shakes from my C today, really couldnt stomach the veg lol.
Lovin my hot choc shakes in the evening... very tasty..... done a mile walk today and also walked lots around the shopping centre looking fwd to 1st weigh in

Last edited:
Ooo, well done on your successful days til date :D you're doing amazing! How are you making your hot chocolate? x

Ooo, well done on your successful days til date :D you're doing amazing! How are you making your hot chocolate? x
Thanks:) i use the chocolate shake with hot water from kettle for my hot chocolate... very tasty!!!! how is ur LL plan going.... have u been on it long??

day 7

Day 7 just had my last food pack of the week..... i keep thinking of how im gonna look in 6 months times... or sooner..... it cant come quick enough.
Got weigh in tomorrow!!!!:eek::rolleyes::)

I live on porridge and vanilla shake :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the WI tomorrow.
I always have a choc pack last thing. I mix it to a paste with a little cold water, add a couple of sweeteners (tip from BL-makes it taste more chocolatey) and then top it up with boiling water from the kettle.
Yum.
I like the porridge in the morning. I make it liquidy and drink it from a mug.
I usually have vanilla or Thai Chilli with tabasco and a bit of salt for my other 2.
Those are really the only ones I like.
I also like the bouillon and water flavourings -anything to help the water go down. Sometimes I drink plain hot water in this weather.
The water is the key for me.
Good night.

Day 8 WEIGH INlOST 11lbs in forst week.... really happy with it!!! feeling a bit fluey tho..... might have a nap. the CBT was very helpful today with my C
I live on porridge and vanilla shake :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I live on porridge and choc shakes lol

Thanks slenda!! im havin trouble downing the water so i use sunshine orange to mix in it

flu

Day 9 have terrible flu:cry: and feel so unwell...... had all my foodpacks and drank well over my water supply so well hydrated...... hope i feel better soon..... and still have a good loss this week :confused:

what was ur loss in wk 2 if u dnt mind me asking.....:confused:

Hi Gem, I lost 3lbs in week 2, I was a little disappointed, but hay three pounds is still 3 pounds. Have started my exercise this week, so I'll need to wait and see what happens at weigh in on Thursday! :fingerscrossed:

Day 10
well not feeling as bad as yesterday..... i feel bad coz i cant go and walk and do my one mile a day....:confused:

Had a bit of a panic this evening... when i realised ibuprofen is sugar coated....
(taken two doses today) realised ...maybe iv come out of ketosis!!!!

So i ring round local pharmacies to see if any have any in stock..... luckily after a few calls i find that boots have ONE left:eek: and are due to close in 4 mins.... so.... cut a long story short... i make it and get them for a reasonable price.
and am happy to see im still in ketosis.... il double check again later......

drinkin lots but it still shows im dehydrated.... maybe it will take some time..... anyway..... i can relax now....:p

Ginge.... what exercise are u going to do.... i do walking........ :)

Day 15.... weigh in today... lost 5lbs.... quite happy with that, seeing that i have been ill this week and on antibiotics. chose to have bars this week... hope they dnt affect my loss

Well done on your weight loss so far, great start. I love the shakes, strawberry, Chocolate and vanilla. I do have the vegetable soup but have to put a little salt /peper in to take the powder taste away. I think it smells worse than it tastes lol x
Forgot to mention the water, hmm it is a struggle but trying to space it out between my packs which is making it easier. x

Back