GemBritney LL Diary

Ooooo a challenge, you can do it! x

You are doing this for you - not your sister.

If you happen to be totally gorgeous at her wedding that is merely a pleasant side effect!

:p

Thanks for all ur positive comments!!!

Day 25 needing to pee a lot today... which i find extremely annoying..... only manages a litre plus 3 coffes and my packs.. i want to be able to drink more but my bladder is telling me otherwise.

Still finding the diet hard.... having to face food and drink everyday but i have done well to be "clean" for 25 days lol

Day 26 had my 4 week check up at the docs today.... he seemed very please at the weight i have lost and i think my BP has lowered.
Im not being a moaner...too much but people can only really see the weightloss in my face.... i want it to be more noticeable every where..... oh well 2 days till WI! xx

Give it time Gem, we tend to lose weight from the top down so its always going to be face first (!) but the rest will soon follow. Good luck for the WI. xx

You're doing great hun, it usually seems to show and other people really start to notice between 2-3 stone loss. Won't be long now.
They usually start by saying "you look really- WELL" I don't know why they don't realise it's because you're slimmer. Then when you get nearly to goal people start telling you you look too skinny and shouldn't lose any more. It's very hard not to get cross.
What makes them think they should tell you what to do?
Most of them never said " you are becoming obese, I don't think you should eat any more" did they?
Often people seem to worry that you might become slimmer than them.
It is very interesting- other people's reactions. xx

ur totally right SB.... thanks for ur sound advice!! :)

And yea Dale its always gone my face and boobs first... xx

That's the bit I do fine rather annoying. "oh you can really see it on your face"

You do feel like saying - well i'd rather lose it from my arse!

Last edited:
what comments have u had so far Gingette??? xxx

I have just lost 5 stone on LL and it took 2 stone before anyone noticed and 3 stone before I really felt I looked different. I knew I did as my clothes were too big but I couldn't really see the difference in the mirror. Even now I sometimes have to ignore my face when looking at my body in the mirror or I still see the old me and I'm not big anymore and I don't want my head thinking I am.

I only really got comments from family though and my best friend at all. I found a lot of people didn't want to say anything in case I was upset that they obviously thought I was fat before ha ha.

My boobs haven't changed at all after losing all 5 stone, they were 38FF before and now they are 32FF so just my back lost weight.

aww thanks goodthingsinsmallpackages.... this weight cant come off quick enough..... i want it off NOW!!!!! wow 5 stone.... how long did that take u?? xx

Give it another week or so and it will start getting very noticeable everywhere!
I remember getting very frustrated at the lack of praise from others at the beginning of my journey.
Don't fret though. It IS coming off!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

what comments have u had so far Gingette??? xxx

I've had the "you've lost tonnes" - cheeky buggar I didn't have that much to loose.

Generally it's been a mixture of "you slimming", "you're looking good" and one woman at work with the obligatory "you've lost enough already you don't want to look gaunt". it kind of lost its effectiveness as she is a larger lady and was wolving done a donut at the time. It's been really positive.

My line is that I'm off booze, chocolate, cakes, crap and shop bought coffees for January and February. :rolleyes: They will never know it is LL. I can't be bothered with the preaching that would follow from some.

Yes Gingette i only tell close family about LL... anyone else who notices will be told ive cut out alcohol and walking a lot more...

Magic, i hope so!!! x

Day 28... 1 MONTH ON PROGRAMME!!!! yayayaya

:talk017::party0038::party0019::party0023:

You have done so well. A whole month it's amazing!!!!!!

Saying you've cut out bread is always a good one too.

arrrr yreas... bread is a good one!!!

I feel exactly the same a stone lighter and ive not noticed a thing. I actually started the plan with my boss so i have her suport at work and she keeps telling me she can see it in my face and belly. Most notable is aparently my waist but one lady told me today that she can really notice it in my shoulders...My shoulders??? I thought that was quite funny. Clearly i had fat shoulders before :(
But keep up the good work Gem. We can all sulk at the lack of notice together :D

Oooh, all that you're all saying is exactly the same as me!! :D

Only family and my b/f know I'm dieting, and of course, they say "wwwowowowowow" every time I see them!! Lol... Coz they're fab like that!... But no-one else has noticed! I'm 2 and 1/2 stone lighter for gorrrds sake! Oh, no, I did get a comment from one guy, but it was very early morning and I was wearing my heavy coat! I was pretty impressed actually!

In the past on previous diets I've often got the "Oh, yeah, you can see it in your face" line!... And I just think "what?! I've lost 3 stone from my face?! Jeeze, my weight must have just been hanging off my face!!"... But I don't say that, I just say "yeah? cool!"... LOL...

I don't care really... It's no-one's business that I'm on LL... when the time comes, and people DO actually notice, I'll say as others have done above, just that I've cut out a few things etc... works for me! ;)

xx

Back