GemBritney LL Diary

yea gonna go bed now after a bath... xxx

Week 12 day 1

Got WI in half hour.... will update..... im starving i feel so deprived..... i wish this weight would come off NOW!

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies.... I lost 4lbs which am very happy with :). Had to scrimp and save this week as price has gone up to 72 instead of 66 so gotta spend my pennies wisely as of now! Hope everyone else is well xxx

Well done Hun. That's terrific. Stay strong. Join me in a 100% week. Feel I need it after last week. Xxx:-DxxX

Well done Gem! Matched my loss this week, here's to us all next week too! xx

aww thanks girls!!! I had a chat with my LLC about my sagging boobs... they really are a sorry sight.... and im getting some loose skin on my bod.... she advised to get my bust measured for a good bra and also start swimming or wearing small weights on my wrists when walking....
I only ever walk, so worry that upping my exercise my result in slower losses..... what to do... xxxx

Hi gem. My LLC said that if you do more exercise it increases the metabolism and increases weight loss. Apparently the management class had a guest speaker who is a nutritionalist and runs a boot camp locally. You have to be sensible with the exercise though. Good luck Hun. I'm thinking of starting some light form of exercise myself. Xxx:-Dxxx

week 12 day 3

OHHH EMMMM GEEEE....

Went and randomly tried on some linen trousers at tesco tonight and they were a size 16!!! they ar tight i must admit! but they went over my arse!!!! they will fit well in a couple of weeks..... i was like a 26 when i started LL!!!!!

Also wrote the letter to myself today.... the words just flowed.... and it was a lengthy letter.... will write it up and seal it then give to my LLC to look after.

16!!!!! JUST GOTTA SAY IT ONE MORE TIME ;) XXX

Gembritney said:
week 12 day 3

OHHH EMMMM GEEEE....

Went and randomly tried on some linen trousers at tesco tonight and they were a size 16!!! they ar tight i must admit! but they went over my arse!!!! they will fit well in a couple of weeks..... i was like a 26 when i started LL!!!!!

Also wrote the letter to myself today.... the words just flowed.... and it was a lengthy letter.... will write it up and seal it then give to my LLC to look after.

16!!!!! JUST GOTTA SAY IT ONE MORE TIME ;) XXX

Gem that's amazing, wow how many dress sizes have you dropped, too many to count lol

The letter is good for you to evaluate where you came from and where you are heading! Well done it's a tough exercise to do but totally worth it!!!

You just keep saying it, you could be saying 14 soon enough, that's if you want to of course it's all on you reach gorgeous xxx

Awwthanks

Aww thanks for ur kind words hun. And yea tge letter came out well. But i gotta b honest im finding it as hard heck today... ita unbelievale how desperate i wanna eat.. someone give me strength xxx

Aw Gem, I have had days like that honestly, you will get through it go have a nice bath to keep you occupied, dont know what else to suggest xxx

LadyT said:
Aw Gem, I have had days like that honestly, you will get through it go have a nice bath to keep you occupied, dont know what else to suggest xxx

Its a toughie isnt it...... ill have my last two packs wen i get home xxxx

Week 12 day 5

Had a veryyyyy trying day today!!!!
OMG.. had a party to go to and there was a buffet... that was hard i was ready to crumble.... thanks gosh i didnt.... felt proud after...
Decided to go for a drink (water) with OH this evening..... i must have dropped my purse and its stolen.... bye bye driving licence and 40 quid!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR so thru anger i throw my new phone out at the dash board and it bounces out the bloody window.... luckily it still works..... What a harsh day..... pffffffffft

Hope ur all well xxxx

Awe what a day for you. Hope tomorrow is better Hun. Well done for not crumbling at the buffet. Xxx:-D

How irritating about the purse and phone, on the flip side well done for resisting the buffet!

Hope you a good day today xx

Am very impressed with the size 16!! OMG indeed!

Was looking at your stats Gem and (as am sure you know) if you lose another 4lbs this week, you'll hit four stone in 12 weeks- how good is that?!

You have done amazingly well! Kuddos for the resisting of the buffet.
Size 16 - feels great, doesn't it? Bravo and hats off to you.

I am not as far long as you are and some days I can't imagine myself being on a week 12 for anything.

Totally relate to the saggy boobs :( Same boat over here and I swear i can breast feed snakes at this point cause they hang that low :(
Interesting about using weights when walking - never thought of that.
Hmmmm. Let me know if you do this and how it works.

Enjoy your weekend! BTW, you are looking MARVELOUS dahling

Back