GemBritney LL Diary

THANKYOU for all your lovely support ladies! you are amazing!

UPDATE!!!! the pub called me that i was at... they found my purse.... shoved in the toilet cistern.... all my money gone but they left my driving licence. xx

Really hope i hit the 4stone mark this week pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Grrr it really pee's me off that people go to such lengths to steal. At least you dont have to go through the pain of getting a new licence.

Got my fingers crossed for your 4 stone mark xx

HURRAY! You got it back. So pleased you didn't have to replace the license. People tick me off when they steal.
You feel violated when it happens - sickening.

Grrr it really pee's me off that people go to such lengths to steal. At least you dont have to go through the pain of getting a new licence.

Got my fingers crossed for your 4 stone mark xx

Thanks hun! xxxxx

HURRAY! You got it back. So pleased you didn't have to replace the license. People tick me off when they steal.
You feel violated when it happens - sickening.

such personal details etc.... it makes me mad! x

Wow, well done Gem that's fantastic!! I'm just getting into a size 18 now and coming from a 22 it really is a wonderful feeling isn't it! xx

So sorry about the purse incident and the £40 missing Gem.
That's £10 for every stone
4 stone - wowee.

:)

aww thanks slenda!x

Week 13 day 2

Hey girls.... well i had WI last night and sadly didnt reach my 4 stone mark.... i lost a measly 2lbs.... but better than a kick up the bum i spose. its actually exactly 1 month a go yesterdays date 12th that i lost 2lbs last time and i was on my TOTM then so hping thats why.

Had a bile ride on monday and had a painful arse for a day or two lol...

Hope your all well and im glad im in the 13's now xxxx

I cant believe the numbers you hit consistently, this week is just a blip and like you say maybe totm on its way.

Just noticed you are exactly half way through your journey, well done you cracking job Gem.You rock xx

I cant believe the numbers you hit consistently, this week is just a blip and like you say maybe totm on its way.

Just noticed you are exactly half way through your journey, well done you cracking job Gem.You rock xx

Aww thanks Lady T!!!! im very proud of ur weight loss this week you must be over the moon!! x

Gembritney said:
Aww thanks Lady T!!!! im very proud of ur weight loss this week you must be over the moon!! x

Oh I am, trouble is that only makes for disappointment next week lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow gem so close to 4stone that is amazing! And glad you got your purse back even without the money. Shame some people are so inconsiderate of others. We all struggle for money and now coz of there greed and selfishness you may have to go without what you want or need. Oh and sorry had to laugh at the phone bouncing out the window. That sounds like something that would happen to me. We must learn to relax or it just makes it worse lol x

the feeling of saying no and sticking to it is way better than any piece of cake can give you.

well done !! x x

Oh I am, trouble is that only makes for disappointment next week lol xx

aww Lady T this is true.... i always worry before WI.

Marie... thanks hun, and btw i took the pone back to the shop as id not long had it and told them i got bad signal... was a pants phone tbh xxxxx

Cheers carly and jen xx

Feeling really sad tonight.. been crying lots.... you see my sister moves to Turkey on friday, for 3 months...I know its not forever but i love her dearly and i hate to see her leave as i see her every day..... I am looking after her little one year old cat called teddy ..he is an exotic short hair and i love him so its nice he has moved in with me.
But i know when i take her to the airport fri morning i will be devastated x

AND this week is milk week... but im doing it with out the milk ;) not gonna get into bad habits x

Gembritney said:
aww Lady T this is true.... i always worry before WI.

Marie... thanks hun, and btw i took the pone back to the shop as id not long had it and told them i got bad signal... was a pants phone tbh xxxxx

Cheers carly and jen xx

Hilarious Gem taking the phone back lol xx

Hilarious Gem taking the phone back lol xx

LOL.... good old tesco didnt mind at all x

Back