GemBritney LL Diary

TO U YOU ALL...... Thanks so much for finding me!!! and taking the time to see how i am bless u!!!!! u are all so lovely and i will keep reading ur diaries!!!!! xx

Day 1 on Exante

The packs arrived about an hour ago.... i had a binge last night so i feel very low today.... i wont be needing my first pack till later in this afternoon. Well i weighed in last night pre- binge and this morning scales say i have gained 4lbs!!!! bloody hell... i feel awful.... i went for a run this morning and last night.... and i just took a dulcolax to get the bowels moving.... I have 4 weeks till my sisters Vegas wedding and im so scared i wont loose my last stone.... :(

ps.. do we have to wait till we are in ketosis to have bars?

hey hun, just to let you know im joining the exante train as i cannot afford ll and i want to do it properly. i order my packs 2moro ( payday) and i have enough ll packs for 4/5 days.... starting 2moro as i hate mondays!! good luck and keep me updated. xx

Hay gem,
A friend of mine moved From LL to Zante also and she still lost weight the following wk with having the bars,so you should be ok Hun!
Just start again new day new start,you know you can do it hun!!
Good luck!
Sexy xx

hey hun, just to let you know im joining the exante train as i cannot afford ll and i want to do it properly. i order my packs 2moro ( payday) and i have enough ll packs for 4/5 days.... starting 2moro as i hate mondays!! good luck and keep me updated. xx

Oh im so glad! i need someone i know on here with me!!!! xxx

Hay gem,
A friend of mine moved From LL to Zante also and she still lost weight the following wk with having the bars,so you should be ok Hun!
Just start again new day new start,you know you can do it hun!!
Good luck!
Sexy xx

Aww thanks for telling me sexy! its so nice to still have u girls on here!!! i feel so lonely over here!!

Ok.... for the past 3 weeks i have been on and off with it... sticking to it getting into ketosis and BAM... i lapse... and this keeps repeating itself... i cant snap out of it!!!! I want ti DO THIS and loose my last stone but i keep going off track..... what can i do?!!!!

lets do a little 7 day 100% goal.... im the same but im so miserable with my weight. ill help you if you help me? xx

My LLC would say
"build a bridge and get over yourself"
Take stock, re-focus. Is this really important to you at this moment?
If so, you can do it -
Start again. xx

Gembritney said:
Ok.... for the past 3 weeks i have been on and off with it... sticking to it getting into ketosis and BAM... i lapse... and this keeps repeating itself... i cant snap out of it!!!! I want ti DO THIS and loose my last stone but i keep going off track..... what can i do?!!!!

Why don't you write down a thoughts record book for when you feel the need to lapse,then you will now why you need to do it,by writing down how you are feeling at the time when you get the urge,you can then change the way you of thinking by turning it into a positive by doing something that you enjoy for eg jogging with your music or something else you enjoy doing!! Do you have other hobbies??
You can then look back on it and change things to keep you focused,otherwise you will be going round in circles and taking forever to loose your last stone.
Hope this helps,it's what worked for me hun!!
Sexy xx

Great advise SB... thanks hun xx

Carrie yes i will do that goal with you! be nice to have someone doing it with me xx

kay gem today is day 1 of our challenge..... ive ordered my wxante packs and they shld be here 2 moro but im going to use up my lighterlife packs first. good luck 4 today. ill start a 100% thread. xx

kay gem today is day 1 of our challenge..... ive ordered my wxante packs and they shld be here 2 moro but im going to use up my lighterlife packs first. good luck 4 today. ill start a 100% thread. xx

Hey Carrie yep im on it today..... il met u on the thread xxx

OFFICIAL DAY 1 EXANTE!

Well today is the day and i have dont it so far... its 10pm and just having my bar a hot choc shake... i really dont like the shakes they taste like yorkshire batter! but i have a whole months worth so i will HAVE to get used to them. I Had a coke zero today.. cant believe there is only 1 kcal in it!!! had my 4 litres and gonna add a sweetner to my hot choc as it disolves.... dont know what i can do for the shakes tho as i have them cold and the sweeetner doesnt disolve :(

Carrie has moved over from LL to exante and we are struggling so we are doing a 7 day 100% together. im glad i have a new friend to help me xxx

I have a terribly frightening fear in me that i will get fat agaiin and it scared me silly.... thats why i get so cross when i lapse!

Wooooooooooo! :D Whooaa I am like totally blown away by your determination here! I'm also at the last stone and boy is it a STRUGGLE!

Gembritney said:
OFFICIAL DAY 1 EXANTE!

Well today is the day and i have dont it so far... its 10pm and just having my bar a hot choc shake... i really dont like the shakes they taste like yorkshire batter! but i have a whole months worth so i will HAVE to get used to them. I Had a coke zero today.. cant believe there is only 1 kcal in it!!! had my 4 litres and gonna add a sweetner to my hot choc as it disolves.... dont know what i can do for the shakes tho as i have them cold and the sweeetner doesnt disolve :(

Carrie has moved over from LL to exante and we are struggling so we are doing a 7 day 100% together. im glad i have a new friend to help me xxx

I have a terribly frightening fear in me that i will get fat agaiin and it scared me silly.... thats why i get so cross when i lapse!

Try crushing them with the back of a spoon, but mine seem to dissolve ok in cold water but I do tend to shake my shake to death lol

Back