Gemma's diary to slimdom!

Gemma79 said:
Well last night went well, had a lovely evening 1 diet coke and lots of water. Feeling good today. Had a banana shake this morning, lovely too! Now off to Oxford for the weekend to see the in laws, hopefully they wont be too disappointed and understand why I am doing this diet. They are all really thin and struggled to understand why I did LL, but they've never had a food addiction.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Oh I'm in Oxford :) wave as you drive past ;)
Hope you have a good weekend :)

Hey hun..found your diary, hope you're doing ok! I'm starting Exante next week, not sure of the day yet, maybe Thursday. How are you feeling?
Are you still taking the Xenical or are you keeping it for refeed?
xx

I waved DQ!

Hi ya violet, doing really well, day 4 and so far so good. I'm in the zone! Not taking xenical, but see going to see GP to still get it for refeed ;) still really enjoying the packs and although Ive had a few moments of feeling sorry for myself, I've soon got over them and reminded myself why I am doing while chugging so e water! No serious side effects, not even had to take paracetamol, so it's all good.

Just returned from the in laws, and they were really supportive and said they thought I was amazing for doing this. Tried to explain somewhat to mother-in-law about food addition and I think she was interested and seemed to take it on board what I was saying. My 2 boys were as good as gold and got to meet our first nephew who is 2 weeks old and gorgeous, made my 12 week old look so big!

Last week of nursery for my 3 year old, then 6 weeks holiday which are going to be hard, as when they are over I go back to work not looking forward to that!

Going to try to go to the gym, swimming, a few times this week to get it back into my routine.

Hope you are all well xx

It's a huge help to have supportive friends/family! I've not had to take any pain killers either, which is shocking considering I was ill before I started the diet! Glad you're doing well =)

Gemma79 said:
I waved DQ!

Hi ya violet, doing really well, day 4 and so far so good. I'm in the zone! Not taking xenical, but see going to see GP to still get it for refeed ;) still really enjoying the packs and although Ive had a few moments of feeling sorry for myself, I've soon got over them and reminded myself why I am doing while chugging so e water! No serious side effects, not even had to take paracetamol, so it's all good.

Just returned from the in laws, and they were really supportive and said they thought I was amazing for doing this. Tried to explain somewhat to mother-in-law about food addition and I think she was interested and seemed to take it on board what I was saying. My 2 boys were as good as gold and got to meet our first nephew who is 2 weeks old and gorgeous, made my 12 week old look so big!

Last week of nursery for my 3 year old, then 6 weeks holiday which are going to be hard, as when they are over I go back to work not looking forward to that!

Going to try to go to the gym, swimming, a few times this week to get it back into my routine.

Hope you are all well xx

Glad they are supportive :) that's always nice :)

Well pretty sure I must be in ketosis, although I was feeling 'hungry' around 4pm, I then did dinner, bathed and put boys to bed and then realized it was 8pm and I hasn't had my 3rd pack! So just enjoyed a latte, now time to browse forum before apprentice final, woho go Tim!

Back