Gemma's Diary xx wi Thursday xx

Morning all,
i had my weekend working in the bakers and i am so happy as i never had a cake or bread i just stuck to my free foods 100% i am feeling slimmer this week and looks like i have a good result!

Well done resisting Gem! remind me again what day your WI is? x

I think if your head is in a good place that sort of food is easy to not even think about . Roll on to our hols , something to aim for !

Im Thur too x

I was really excited to be starting the diet again, but I haven't been as disciplined as I hoped I would, but its no major! So yup I'll go and see how Ive done, then am hoping for a really good loss the week after. I wanna lose about a stone by my party, which is 2 months so that should be easily ish done x

i wanna loose 1 stone,so we can do this together hun x

when are you wantin to have lost a stone by? Im aiming for 2lb a week and that will mean Ive lost coming on for a stone and a half by the party x

well done on resisting the cakes hunni ur doing fab!! bet yall have that stone off in time for hols xxx

That is great to resist it all while working in a bakery! One of the stops one of my routes is behind a Sainsbury's store and when they are baking the smell wafts out and I hate it if I arrive there early and have to stand on the platform smelling it, it makes me so hungry!

MMM,bread is so yummy when just being cooked i do have that problem when im at the bakers,but i am being soo good tho :)

Ahhh i have that smell all the time lol. We make our own bread in my house and the smell of it is like MMMMMMMMMMMMMM lol x

If you use your own scales, weigh yourself right before you go then you will know if they are the same or if there is a difference!

how ya get on in wi hunni?

yer come on how'd you get on? x

Back