Gemma's Diary

Gemha, you look lovely. Well done on being able to resist any temptation when out shopping. It is a fab feeling when you know you can resist. Long may it continue!!!

Thank you, was going through photo's last night and couldn't believe the difference.

Tues 16 Nov
B- 30g cornflakes, s.s milk
L- Light philadelphia (garlic & herb) with cherry tomatos on 2 slices of bread
D- Jacket potato, cottage cheese, turkey, beetroot and tomatos. A mixture but what I fancied!!

Have found the last couple of nights difficult as hubby has been on nights, need to buy some more fruit to snack on

Edited to add - Not sure if it is allowed on here and will remove if it isn't but I have 2 dresses for sale that are a size 16 if anybody is interested

Wow Gem, your photies are great, you look brill in the last one, really slim and dressed lovely. Maintenance is up and down with me, I feel in control a lot and amazed that I am managing it but when i have had a few days off I feel I will lose control again and have to work at it. But hey xmas is coming, I AM going to eat nice stuff and frequently, I may gain weight but im going to try and limit it getting too bad as life goes on eh? x

Size10 it certainly does, I have set myself a weight limit of 11st and I will be extremly happy if I can stay below this.

Hubby has taken me to Meadow[STRIKE]hall[/STRIKE] hell tonight and have bought a slinky short dress for my christmas do - it is so different for me, just need a tan and shoes to go with it!

Whilst there I took the step and ate out (had really mixed feelings about this) going around the food hall, discovered that the jacket potato place wasn't there anymore and became quite anxious as there was the usual mcdonald, kfc, chinese, indian etc. Ended up going to a mexican place and ordered a salad with chilli beef and spicy salsa - it was huge and I felt overwhelmed with the amount. I ate about a third of it and left the rest (well, hubby ate it!)

Wed 17 Nov
B - 1 weetabix with s.s milk and banana
* - thin slice of homemade chocolate cola cake (made for a birthday at work)
L- Turkey sandwich with cherry tomatos and light salad cream
D - chilli beef salad with sour cream

Well done for not eating all of the meal. TFR certainly makes you realise how crazy portion sizes can be doesn't it?! xx

Hi Gemha hows it going today? I'm back into it again at last and my weight has not suffered, still below my magical number 6! Maintenance feels like your always starting a diet, but the good thing is you can cheat and you are starting at your goal. Its an effort but worth it.

What frozen veg do you put in your zero soup? And which stock? x

It was a real shocked at the size of the meal that came out and it was only a salad!

I use a bag of tesco own frozen mixed veg, crumble a veg stock cube in and add curry powder (could add anything you fancy) boil it up and then blitz.

Thurs 18 Nov
B - 30g cornflakes, s.s milk
L- garlic and herb philadephia and cerry tomato sandwich
*satsuma
D- bacon and onion omellette with a little bit of cheese sprinkled on. Shape zero yorgurt.

have found a link to the dress I had bought last night

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/party-...hed-one-shoulder-dress/product-is-DR03981_041

Yeah it's for my christmas do on the 11th, gonna need a tan first though. Not even thought about shoes just yet any ideas!?!

Lovely dress & I agree, definitely heels! xx

Oh yes - definatley heels, Ian is taking me shoe shopping this afternoon :D

Weigh in day and I have lost 3lbs :eek::D Can't believe it!!

Well done on your loss Gem. I cant see [STRIKE]teh[/STRIKE] the dress, as certain pages are blocked in work, so I will have a look at home tomorrow.

Last edited:
I forgot to say it is a pewter colour, have bought these shoes but they are extremely high and couldn't find anything else :( Buy Silver Gem Sandals from the Next UK online shop

Fri 19 Nov
B- cornflakes and s.s milk
L- 4 thins with philadelphia and 3 ryvita with mackrel
D- chicken fajita with creme frache

Exercise 20/20

Well done on your loss :D xx

shoes are gorgeous, great choice, will match the little detail on the sholder! Never mind how high they are, once you have a couple of drinks in ya you wont care x

Had another walk in them - going to look if I can find something a bit lower, really wouldn't be able to dance in them - they are more sit and look pretty shoes ;)

Sat 20 Nov
B - Shreddies and s.s milk
* sugar jelly thing from Jessicas pick & mix at cinema :(
L - ryvita and mackeral & jacobs thins with philadelphia, shape zero yogurt
D - Shreddies (not feeling well)

gym for 1 hour

Sun 21 Nov
B- cornflakes, s.s milk
*satsuma, werthers orignal chocolate (just 1!!)
L- Chicken fajita wrap (leftover from friday)
* jacobs thins x 5 and a boiled lollipop
D - Jacket with cottage cheese and salad, shape zero yogurt
* jacobs thins

I am NOT buying the jacobs sesame and roasted onion thins again!!!!

Back