Gemma's Diary

LOL! Aren't we funny the way we can't leave things we like alone till they're all gone!! How come some people can have them in their cupboards and have an odd one now and then?!

What on earth is a boiled lollipop??? :) xxx

OH I see LOL!! :) xx

Yes something like that!!

Have been so busy with everything but I'm back now. Weigh in last Friday and lost 1lb. Not going to even attempt writing down what I have eaten since I last came on here although it has been healthy.

Mon 29 Nov
B- cornflakes, s.s milk
L- chicken stirfry with rice noodles (small portion)
* Banana
D- Shreddies, s.s milk. 4 ryvita's with lf garlic and herb soft cheese, 5 cherry tomatos. Shape zero yoghurt.

1hr legs, bums and tums.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok x

Well done - it must have been a healthy week to give you a lb loss :) xx

It was really, although I have now had my first drink of wine since August, we'll see if it reflects on the scales this week!

Well done on the loss this week. It is great to have it in reserve. Hope you enjoy your little drinkie!

I have done this loosing weight malarky at the wrong time of the year - I am sooooooooooooooo cold all the time!!!

Tues 30 Nov
B- cornflakes, s.s milk
L- cheese & beetroot sandwich, banana
* funsize crunchie
D- Chilli & rice, shape zero

unable to get to work and little one off school due to snow. Doubt I'll get there tomorrow either, which makes a lovely long weekend - don't work on a Friday and have Monday booked off :D

Wed 1 Dec
B- shreddies and s.s milk
* chomp chocolate bar
L- chicken stirfry with rice noodles
* slice of cheese
D - cornflakes and ss milk, shape zero yogurt

exercise - walking in snow and shovelling it!!!!

School is closed tomorrow too!! Have had great fun in the snow, just need to finish off the snowman. Have put up the Christmas tree too although will have probably have had enough of it on Christmas Day :eek:

Thurs 2 Dec
B - cornflakes with full fat milk = yuk
L- beans on 2xtoast with sprinkle of cheese, blueberrys, grapes & satsuma with natural l.f yogurt
D - 5 ryvita & humous, cherry tomatos
* salted cashew nuts :(

2 vodka, d. lemonade & orange :D

Wahooo, got weighed this morning and have lost another 1lb!!!!

Fri 3 Dec
B - cornflakes, s.s milk
blueberries
L- coronation chicken on a ciabata roll, shape zero yogurt
D- pork chop and small salad.
Bowl of cereal
Small packet of mini cheddars

Ooops have been hungry today :-(

Last edited:
Well done Gemha x x

Gemha, all this snow shovelling is good for you!! Another pound down, that's a fab result. Enjoy your lovely long weekend even if it was not planned. Sometimes they are the best!

Back