Step 1 Sole Source Gemma's Journey

Hey, how was the meal? Hope it was nice :) my CWPC is coming tonight, I'm nervous! I got in from work an hour ago and I can't stop eating, I think it's because I know I'm not gonna have food from Monday onwards lol.

hope you've had a good day xx

Hiya, it was lovely thanks. I had the tandoori chicken skewer starter size with a side salad but only ate the greenery lol water and a black coffee so pretty proud as I don't think I broke any Cambridge rules. We then went for a massage and facial and it was fantastic!

Hope your meeting goes well tonight :) try not to overdose on carbs this weekend as you will feel much worse in the first few days of soul source. Mmm I would love to try one of the new limited edition Kit Kat Chunky's lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 35 - SS+

Breakfast - Cappuccino Mousse
Lunch - Chicken Skewers and Green Salad
Diner - Oriental Chilli Soup
Desert - Lemon Yogurt Bar
2 coffees, 2 teas (with skimmed milk) 3.5L water

Nice wee day with my sister for lunch and spa treatments was so relaxing :)
Finalised everything for the new house get the keys on Monday morning, feel like I should be celebrating with a glass of Champers but nope a glass of Highland Spring water instead :/ doesn't quite cut it :( x

Well done for sticking to it :) that's some motivation!! :) ahh bet the massages were great.. much needed I bet!

ooh bet your looking forward to Monday busy week ahead!

just had my meeting, the lady was lovely. but.. as I am nurse she has told me I shouldn't be doing soul source :( so I am going to do 810. bit
gutted really xx

Well done for sticking to it :) that's some motivation!! :) ahh bet the massages were great.. much needed I bet!

ooh bet your looking forward to Monday busy week ahead!

just had my meeting, the lady was lovely. but.. as I am nurse she has told me I shouldn't be doing soul source :( so I am going to do 810. bit
gutted really xx

So you starting on step 2 then? It's a great step your still in ketosis but are taking in those extra calories as you have a physically and mentally challenging job. Can't have you fainting And ending up a patient now :) you will still have great loses each week if you stick 100. It will be great!!

Did you get an official start weight taken? xx

Gemzo84 said:
So you starting on step 2 then? It's a great step your still in ketosis but are taking in those extra calories as you have a physically and mentally challenging job. Can't have you fainting And ending up a patient now :) you will still have great loses each week if you stick 100. It will be great!!

Did you get an official start weight taken? xx

Yes starting on step 2. she did say that if I'm off for a week at a time I can drop down to SS. I'm off for just over a week in a couple of weeks so il give myself a boost then. yeah I've read people can still lose alot :)

yep, my starting weight is 14 stone and .4 of a lb! lol. I'm mortified as this is the heaviest I've ever been, but I have 9 weeks til Cyprus so I'm going to stick to it as best as I can :)

how are you today? are you busy packing? xx

I actually feel so starving today, I'm very close to picking something up and just eating it :(

don't!! think how far you have come.. and ur weight loss on Wednesday will be amazing! why not go for a hot bath or something xx

don't!! think how far you have come.. and ur weight loss on Wednesday will be amazing! why not go for a hot bath or something xx

I know I won't do anything silly, it's not worth it. Just having 1 of those days I guess. Bath is being run at the mo :) thanks Alli xx

youll enjoy it for the first bite and then you will be riddled with guilt.. not worth it! enjoy your bath..and just relaaxxxxx :)

Ditto

I know I won't do anything silly, it's not worth it. Just having 1 of those days I guess. Bath is being run at the mo :) thanks Alli xx

Me too! And I'm only on day 6 :( I'm wondering how on earth I can do this for another 11 weeks let alone get as far as you!!!! Keep strong :)

Gemzo84 said:

Ahh.. so went out last night it was rubbish! my town is crap for nights out. but got a hangover today :( jus wanna start this diet can't wait for tomorrow lol xx

youll enjoy it for the first bite and then you will be riddled with guilt.. not worth it! enjoy your bath..and just relaaxxxxx :)
Thanks Pudge, i've been so focused up until this week. so hard when you get a craving my poor OH has been getting my moody comments lol x

Me too! And I'm only on day 6 :( I'm wondering how on earth I can do this for another 11 weeks let alone get as far as you!!!! Keep strong :)
Dont worry Ditto, i think you just get days like that but on a whole this diet is easy to stick to. Im on my 7th week now, surprised it took this long to happen to me. you'll be fine :) When's your first weigh in? x

Ahh.. so went out last night it was rubbish! my town is crap for nights out. but got a hangover today :( jus wanna start this diet can't wait for tomorrow lol xx
Hey Alli
ooooo last day of food freedom for you then :O where do you live? it's great that your raring to go now!! xx

Gemzo84 said:
Hey Alli
ooooo last day of food freedom for you then :O where do you live? it's great that your raring to go now!! xx

I live in Northamptonshire! the town is big but jus crap haha. quite glad I'm starting this diet because it gives me an excuse not to go out! yep last day of freedom but as I'm doing 810 I hope I don't have temptation to cheat as food is involved! lol. bought ice today and my blender can only jus crush it :) I went and bought the Kraft 'fat free French vinaigrette' do you think this is allowed?

are you looking forward to tomorrow? xx

Saturday - Day 36

Bad day, hungry hungry, not In ketosis, cravings, feeling down. :( don't know if it has something to do with not having a weigh in this week?!?
Breakfast - Strawberry Mousse
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Cranberry Bar
Desert - Chocolate Mousse
2 coffees, 2 Teas (with skimmed milk) 3L water

Sunday - Day 37
Still feeling hungry today, 3 more days till weigh in and I've got an extremely busy week ahead with the new house, decorating and such so should keep the mind occupied away from thoughts of food and eating.....need to go to tesco today aswel aaarrrghh :O

Today's menu
Breakfast - Cappuccino Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli soup (getting a bit sick of these)
Diner - will be a Lemon Yogurt Bar <3
Drank 2L water so far, try for another 2L

Saturday - Day 36

Bad day, hungry hungry, not In ketosis, cravings, feeling down. :( don't know if it has something to do with not having a weigh in this week?!?
Breakfast - Strawberry Mousse
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Cranberry Bar
Desert - Chocolate Mousse
2 coffees, 2 Teas (with skimmed milk) 3L water

Sunday - Day 37
Still feeling hungry today, 3 more days till weigh in and I've got an extremely busy week ahead with the new house, decorating and such so should keep the mind occupied away from thoughts of food and eating.....need to go to tesco today aswel aaarrrghh :O

Today's menu
Breakfast - Cappuccino Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli soup (getting a bit sick of these)
Diner - will be a Lemon Yogurt Bar <3
Drank 2L water so far, try for another 2L

You re doing really well chick keep it up..it willll be worth it!... oh i know about the cravings and the moods... i just feel like crying sometimes... but we will get there and then we will be healthy an happy! .enjoy the rest of the day x

Day - 38 (Week 7 Day 3)

Good Morning! :D
New week, pure buzzing this morning just need to wait on that important phone call telling us to pick up the keys, so me and the OH are going to head out for some coffee. He'll have rolls and bacon or sausage and I will bring a peanut bar lol..
My plan:
Breakfast - Peanut Bar
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Mint Chocolate Mousse

*** yesterday turned into SS+ as I had a mushroom and courgette omelette for diner, throughly enjoyed it too***

Dont worry Ditto, i think you just get days like that but on a whole this diet is easy to stick to. Im on my 7th week now, surprised it took this long to happen to me. you'll be fine :) When's your first weigh in? x

First weigh in today = -10lbs!!!! Sooo happy, seeing the numbers go down really makes me get my game face on!! Bring on the next 11 weeks!! :D

First weigh in today = -10lbs!!!! Sooo happy, seeing the numbers go down really makes me get my game face on!! Bring on the next 11 weeks!! :D

Brilliant fairyhobnob!!! well done!!... thatll keep you going for sure! :D x

Back