Step 1 Sole Source Gemma's Journey

oh hun,, 3lbs off is great.. I know you wanted more because you stuck to it 100% but the closer you get to your natural healthy weight, your losses will slow down.. either that,, or next week will be a big one..

Just think,... youre in the 10's!!! wahoooo never to see the 11's ever ever ever again!... thats pretty amazing :) x

Hi Sian,
Hope your feeling better from your illness, did the antibiotics to the trick? Your body will have needed the food to get better. Not long till your girlie weekend now eh? I'm well jel haha :) just enjoy and get the serious CD head back on on Monday!!

I only lost 3lb :( 14 days of SS/SS+ only to lose 3 measly lbs :( really don't know what to think of that 1....current weight 10.12 1/4 lb
1 good thing is goodbye 11's xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes im all better thankyou, i had a water infection and that was giving me the most horrendous stomach pains but all better now :)
Yes its this weekend...Date night with OH tomorrow night, cinema and a meal and then out with the girlies saturday to watch the rugby and then back to hotel get ready and out for the night :) Ill be honest im not even going to think about dieting, im just going to have whatever i want..a blowout before Monday :) Ive got a month then before my birthday which is when ill be going out next so hopefully lose like half a stone again before then!!

Hey i know its disheartening when you have a small loss, but youve done so well and YOUR IN THE 10S :) Thats amazing!!
Think about it like this...we basically started on the same day and at the same weight and youve lost 11lbs more than me. Thats amazing!!! When is your next WI now? I bet the next one will be a big one...keep at it girly! x

Just want to say thanks to all you girlies for your great supportive words and tips, it really does help. This forum is definitely like a life line while on this diet plan and I live reading other people's stories struggles and achievements :) :)

I have decided to do SS+ on a permanent basis now, I was absolutely scunered having only lost 3lb in 2 weeks so thought I might as well have the 200 calorie meal each day as the overall weight loss in 1 month is the same wether you follow SS or SS+. I have lost 20 lbs in 40 days which is still an amazing lose, the equivalent of 10 bags of sugar!!!!! So onwards and upwards.
4 weeks till my mini goal of 10stone.

Day 41
Breakfast - Cappuccino Shake
Lunch - Leek & Potato Soup
Diner - Cottage cheese, lettuce, Rocket & Cucumber
Supper - Malt Toffee Bar
3 black coffees, 3 teas, 3L water

Week too has been awesome. I just ve one problem, sometimes am too busy and forget to eat though am not hungry, tried keeping an alarm to remind me to eat, it's really funny cos I was a food person, I guess it also changes ones approach towards food.

Hey Nebogu :)
Aww glad to hear it chick. That's great though that your not feeling hungry and craving food, ketosis is working a treat for you. Burning fat!!
Well done. Let me know how you get on at your weigh in x

oh hun,, 3lbs off is great.. I know you wanted more because you stuck to it 100% but the closer you get to your natural healthy weight, your losses will slow down.. either that,, or next week will be a big one..

Just think,... youre in the 10's!!! wahoooo never to see the 11's ever ever ever again!... thats pretty amazing :) x

Thanks Pudge your a great wee motivator on here. Hope your doing well :) x

Glad your feeling a wee bit better :) you have done fantastically you should be so proud :) you will be at your goal in no time xx

Yes im all better thankyou, i had a water infection and that was giving me the most horrendous stomach pains but all better now :)
Yes its this weekend...Date night with OH tomorrow night, cinema and a meal and then out with the girlies saturday to watch the rugby and then back to hotel get ready and out for the night :) Ill be honest im not even going to think about dieting, im just going to have whatever i want..a blowout before Monday :) Ive got a month then before my birthday which is when ill be going out next so hopefully lose like half a stone again before then!!

Hey i know its disheartening when you have a small loss, but youve done so well and YOUR IN THE 10S :) Thats amazing!!
Think about it like this...we basically started on the same day and at the same weight and youve lost 11lbs more than me. Thats amazing!!! When is your next WI now? I bet the next one will be a big one...keep at it girly! x

Hi Sian
So glad to hear your all better now, water infections are so uncomfortable.
Thanks I feel alot better about it now I was just really disappointed last night as it wasn't the number I was wanting lol

I hope you have an amazing weekend with your Mr and your friends, let me know all about it on Monday. Then you better get the rad screwed on. Xx

Day 42

Very busy day spent all morning in the new house cleaning as the people left it absolutely disgusting!! Then did a back shift at work. Knackered lol

Breakfast - Vanilla shake, hot with 2 teaspoons of instant coffee blended together (very yum and sweet tastes like a vanilla latte) going to try that combo but iced the next time.
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Cottage cheese, lettuce & Cucumber
Supper - Chewy Orange Bar
3 teas, 3 coffees & 3L water.

Gemzo84 said:
Day 42

Very busy day spent all morning in the new house cleaning as the people left it absolutely disgusting!! Then did a back shift at work. Knackered lol

Breakfast - Vanilla shake, hot with 2 teaspoons of instant coffee blended together (very yum and sweet tastes like a vanilla latte) going to try that combo but iced the next time.
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Cottage cheese, lettuce & Cucumber
Supper - Chewy Orange Bar
3 teas, 3 coffees & 3L water.

hope you have more of a relaxing day today! I weighed last night and lost 6.6lbs in 5 days :) looking forward to next week already. feeling slight hunger at times and people at work are saying how pale I look! but im feeling fine.

hope you have a good day Gemz xx

hope you have more of a relaxing day today! I weighed last night and lost 6.6lbs in 5 days :) looking forward to next week already. feeling slight hunger at times and people at work are saying how pale I look! but im feeling fine.

hope you have a good day Gemz xx

Hiya hope you've had a good weekend.
Well done!! 6.6 in 5 days is amazing you must feel great with that result, so tomorrow is the start of week 2 for you already before you know it you'll be a skinny minny :) xx

Good Evening Everyone :D hope you've all had a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there :D
Day 43 (yesterday)

Lunch - Mint Chocolate Bar
Diner -

Day 44
Breakfast - Strawberry Shake
Lunch - Butterscotch Mousse
Diner - Mushroom & Spinach omelette
Desert - Chocolate Mousse

Food got the better of me today :( in addition to the above I had 3 things I shouldn't have. I'm not happy with myself for doing it, it's not sitting well inside my stomach KARMA! Anyhoo it's done out my system as i knew it was going to give in at some point this week!! Back on track tomorrow will be 100% till my weekend in Holland in 4 weeks time. My mini goal of 10 stone in time for Holland is still very much achievable :) positive mental attitude!! :)

Hiya hope you've had a good weekend.
Well done!! 6.6 in 5 days is amazing you must feel great with that result, so tomorrow is the start of week 2 for you already before you know it you'll be a skinny minny :) xx

I do feel great with the result. Although yesterday I was in Birmingham city centre all day and the smells of different restaurants made me feel depressed and want fat food! but I didnt order anything, feel better today though.
4 weeks you will be at 10 st in no time. Sending you the positive vibes xx

I do feel great with the result. Although yesterday I was in Birmingham city centre all day and the smells of different restaurants made me feel depressed and want fat food! but I didnt order anything, feel better today though.
4 weeks you will be at 10 st in no time. Sending you the positive vibes xx

Well done for not eating any fat food lol, it's very challenging when your out the comfort zone of your house and faced with different smells n stuff. How are you today? xx

Day 45

Was at a training day today, it was catered for with some delightful looking food, and I was obvz hungry today because of my mishap yesterday but was good and ate my peanut bar for lunch with a black coffee and water while trying to hide the wrapper so others didn't see the cambridge logo lol
Lunch - Peanut Bar
Diner - Cottage cheese, mixed lettuce and cucumber
Desert - Strawberry Mousse
2 teas, 3 coffees & 3L water
100 SS+ whoop whoop!! :D 2 days till weigh in, I'm just hoping to goodness for a loss xx

Gemzo84 said:
Well done for not eating any fat food lol, it's very challenging when your out the comfort zone of your house and faced with different smells n stuff. How are you today? xx

Hey :) I feel ok today, bit hungry at times and headachy but apart from that Ok thanks :) getting weighed again on Thursday so that's keeping me going.

Well done for not indulging today :) so what did you have yesterday? I'm sure you will have a loss on Wednesday :) xx

Hey :) I feel ok today, bit hungry at times and headachy but apart from that Ok thanks :) getting weighed again on Thursday so that's keeping me going.

Well done for not indulging today :) so what did you have yesterday? I'm sure you will have a loss on Wednesday :) xx

Are you drinking enough water? It really helps with the headaches and hunger pangs, quite often thirst is mistaken for hunger.
Thanks :) I had a big bar of Scottish tablet which is pure sugar and it was the fix I had been craving all week, then later in the evening my partner got a fish supper from the chip shop and I have half a piece of fish and a handful of chips. It was amazing, then I instantly felt terrible for doing it...but 44 days with no cheats was quite good I think. Just a wee blip xx

Gemzo84 said:
Are you drinking enough water? It really helps with the headaches and hunger pangs, quite often thirst is mistaken for hunger.
Thanks :) I had a big bar of Scottish tablet which is pure sugar and it was the fix I had been craving all week, then later in the evening my partner got a fish supper from the chip shop and I have half a piece of fish and a handful of chips. It was amazing, then I instantly felt terrible for doing it...but 44 days with no cheats was quite good I think. Just a wee blip xx

I don't drink regularly but when I get a break I drink 750mls water so it equals to about 2l a day. I was told because I'm on the 810 I won't be in ketosis but someone on here said it depends what foods I'm choosing from the options.. so I'm wondering if I'm dipping in and out.. if that makes sense. I am in love with the mint choc shake!!

Ooh I love tablet, it's so tasty but so naughty too. you've done incredibly well and it will motivate you more to carry on I think. it's my birthday on the 23rd and I've already decided I'm going out for a meal then doing SS for the following week. breaks even I think lol :D xx

I don't drink regularly but when I get a break I drink 750mls water so it equals to about 2l a day. I was told because I'm on the 810 I won't be in ketosis but someone on here said it depends what foods I'm choosing from the options.. so I'm wondering if I'm dipping in and out.. if that makes sense. I am in love with the mint choc shake!!

Ooh I love tablet, it's so tasty but so naughty too. you've done incredibly well and it will motivate you more to carry on I think. it's my birthday on the 23rd and I've already decided I'm going out for a meal then doing SS for the following week. breaks even I think lol :D xx

Back