Step 1 Sole Source Gemma's Journey

I don't drink regularly but when I get a break I drink 750mls water so it equals to about 2l a day. I was told because I'm on the 810 I won't be in ketosis but someone on here said it depends what foods I'm choosing from the options.. so I'm wondering if I'm dipping in and out.. if that makes sense. I am in love with the mint choc shake!!

Ooh I love tablet, it's so tasty but so naughty too. you've done incredibly well and it will motivate you more to carry on I think. it's my birthday on the 23rd and I've already decided I'm going out for a meal then doing SS for the following week. breaks even I think lol :D xx

I know it's hard to fit all the water in but I you can up the water intake to 3L a day you'll feel much better and have really good loses on the scales. Yeah i suppose if you don't really eat carbs you will still be in ketosis. What do you get to choose from again for step 2? Yeah the mint choc shake is lovely hot, cold and as a mousse :)

Yeah you should defos go out an enjoy your birthday it's only 1 day and you still have 2 weigh in's before then....I'm weighing in tomorrow night then it will be a 2 week gap again till the next 1 :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gemzo84 said:
I know it's hard to fit all the water in but I you can up the water intake to 3L a day you'll feel much better and have really good loses on the scales. Yeah i suppose if you don't really eat carbs you will still be in ketosis. What do you get to choose from again for step 2? Yeah the mint choc shake is lovely hot, cold and as a mousse :)

Yeah you should defos go out an enjoy your birthday it's only 1 day and you still have 2 weigh in's before then....I'm weighing in tomorrow night then it will be a 2 week gap again till the next 1 :/ xx

Hey!

Today I feel great, and someone has said I'm losing weight on my face lol, she doesn't know about the diet. the carbs I can eat on 810 range from more of the SS+ options and things like chickpeas. and 80g of particular veg.

Good luck for WI tomorrow, I'm sure you will get a loss :) I'm weighing on Thursday this week then it will prob be every Thursday from then on. hope you've had a good day xx

Day 46 (Yest)
Breakfast - Chocolate Mousse
Lunch - Leek & Potato Soup
Snack - Malt Toffee Bar
Diner - Spinach & Mushroom Omelette.

Another crazy day decorating didn't stop till 10pm my body was in agony this morning lol just shows you how NOT fit I am hahaha...

Day 47 (Today)
Weigh in tonight - not feeling confident about it at all :(
Breakfast - Cranberry Bar
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Nandos skinless chicken breast and mixed leaf salad
Desert - Strawberry Mousse

I feel like I don't drink enough during the day before my weigh in as I think it will add water weight. Is this me being silly or will it actually alter my weight? xx

Gemzo84 said:
Day 46 (Yest)
Breakfast - Chocolate Mousse
Snack - Malt Toffee Bar
Diner - Spinach & Mushroom Omelette.

Another crazy day decorating didn't stop till 10pm my body was in agony this morning lol just shows you how NOT fit I am hahaha...

Day 47 (Today)
Weigh in tonight - not feeling confident about it at all :(
Breakfast - Cranberry Bar
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Nandos skinless chicken breast and mixed leaf salad
Desert - Strawberry Mousse

I feel like I don't drink enough during the day before my weigh in as I think it will add water weight. Is this me being silly or will it actually alter my weight? xx

Hey Gemz,

Hope you've had a good day today. When I've been on other diets I used to literally starve myself until I got weighed. but if you do the same every week then it will be a true result. hope you have a fab WI :)

Alli x

hey Gemz hope your ok xx

Good Morning Everyone!

So finally moved into my new house last night after 2 gruelling weeks of DIY SOS but we got there and it's great. One last big job of unpacking a room full of boxes and its done!!

When I weighed in last Wednesday night I had only lost 1/2 lb (3 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks) which upset me and that together with all the stress and mayhem I snapped and went off plan for 5 days of total food abuse :( I felt too ashamed to post on here during this period.

Started back on plan yesterday 100% so I suppose that was a new day 1 can't believe it after 8 weeks of not 1 food cheat. But I'm back and here's what I had:
Breakfast - Mint Chocolate Bar
Diner - Cottage cheese, lettuce, spinach & cucumber
Desert - Chocolate Mix a Mousse
2 black Coffees, 1 Tea, 3L Water

I'm half way through my weight loss so just going to look at it as a half time break, hopefully didn't do too much damage on the scales, thankfully I'm not officially weighing in till next Wednesday so by that time I will be 10 days back on track. I don't have scales in the house so no clue :O

Today's menu
Day 2
Breakfast - Strawberry Mix a Mousse
Lunch - Malt Toffee Bar
Diner - Broccoli Omelette
Desert - Mint Choc Shake (As Hot Choc)
2 Black Coffees, 2 Teas, 3L Water

The rest of the weeks plan of action (forward planning is good for me)

Wednesday Day 3
Breakfast - Cappuccino Shake
Diner - Cottage Cheese & Green Salad
Snack - Peanut Bar

Thursday Day 4
Breakfast - chocolate Shake
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Snack - Cranberry Bar

Friday Day 5
Breakfast - Lemon Yogurt Bar
Lunch - Chilli Soup
Supper - Chocolate Shake ( Hot )

Need to get back into the zone!!!

Aww Gem, dont feel bad, its completely understandable with moving house that you would get stressed and fall off the wagon, especially with sticking 100% and not seeing results.
Your back on it now and now that youve had a little break the pounds will fall off...

Keep positive, and i love the forward planning :) x

Good Morning Everyone!

So finally moved into my new house last night after 2 gruelling weeks of DIY SOS but we got there and it's great. One last big job of unpacking a room full of boxes and its done!!

When I weighed in last Wednesday night I had only lost 1/2 lb (3 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks) which upset me and that together with all the stress and mayhem I snapped and went off plan for 5 days of total food abuse :( I felt too ashamed to post on here during this period.

Started back on plan yesterday 100% so I suppose that was a new day 1 can't believe it after 8 weeks of not 1 food cheat. But I'm back and here's what I had:
Breakfast - Mint Chocolate Bar
Diner - Cottage cheese, lettuce, spinach & cucumber
Desert - Chocolate Mix a Mousse
2 black Coffees, 1 Tea, 3L Water

I'm half way through my weight loss so just going to look at it as a half time break, hopefully didn't do too much damage on the scales, thankfully I'm not officially weighing in till next Wednesday so by that time I will be 10 days back on track. I don't have scales in the house so no clue :O

Today's menu
Day 2
Breakfast - Strawberry Mix a Mousse
Lunch - Malt Toffee Bar
Diner - Broccoli Omelette
Desert - Mint Choc Shake (As Hot Choc)
2 Black Coffees, 2 Teas, 3L Water

The rest of the weeks plan of action (forward planning is good for me)

Wednesday Day 3
Breakfast - Cappuccino Shake
Snack - Peanut Bar

Thursday Day 4
Breakfast - chocolate Shake
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Snack - Cranberry Bar

Friday Day 5
Breakfast - Lemon Yogurt Bar
Lunch - Chilli Soup
Supper - Chocolate Shake ( Hot )

Need to get back into the zone!!!

Hey Gem :) happy moving day for yesterday! hope you are happy in your new home :) maybe it was good for you to have a mini break, it may shake your body up a bit! you did so well to last 8 weeks with no slip ups, big pat on the back for that.

I am now on week 3, feeling really crappy ATM not sure if it's because it's my birthday this Saturday and I want to start eating nice food now (what I've always done in the past) but I'm trying my hardest to stay on track. also I've seen and heard week 3 is the worst week for weight loss so although I've been 100% I'm not looking forward to Thursday.

you are so good for not having scales in the house, I am a serial weigher :( lol. have a lovely day and hope ketosis doesn't hit you too bad xx

Aww Gem, dont feel bad, its completely understandable with moving house that you would get stressed and fall off the wagon, especially with sticking 100% and not seeing results.
Your back on it now and now that youve had a little break the pounds will fall off...

Keep positive, and i love the forward planning :) x

Hey Sian, hope your well :)
Thanks, I'm just worried I've put on loads, hopefully lose whatever I've put on by next Wednesday. Yeah Must be a stress/comfort eater.
How's your diet going this week? xx

Hey Gem :) happy moving day for yesterday! hope you are happy in your new home :) maybe it was good for you to have a mini break, it may shake your body up a bit! you did so well to last 8 weeks with no slip ups, big pat on the back for that.

I am now on week 3, feeling really crappy ATM not sure if it's because it's my birthday this Saturday and I want to start eating nice food now (what I've always done in the past) but I'm trying my hardest to stay on track. also I've seen and heard week 3 is the worst week for weight loss so although I've been 100% I'm not looking forward to Thursday.

you are so good for not having scales in the house, I am a serial weigher :( lol. have a lovely day and hope ketosis doesn't hit you too bad xx

Hi Alli
Aww thanks chick :) I hope so too. It has been crazy we had to do so much more work than we thought and spend loads more money than we thought lol but that's us in now and I can calm down!!!

Week 3 already that's brill your doing great. What was your weigh in result from last week? The crappy feelings come and go but you will always feel great after a weigh in and your getting lighter and lighter :) keep it going!! :D
So what's your plan for your birthday? Are you going to stay on plan? The nice foods not worth the bad feelings that come along with it...
I'm feeling not too bad so far, maybe be back in ketosis for Thursday or Friday xx

Hi Alli
Aww thanks chick :) I hope so too. It has been crazy we had to do so much more work than we thought and spend loads more money than we thought lol but that's us in now and I can calm down!!!

Week 3 already that's brill your doing great. What was your weigh in result from last week? The crappy feelings come and go but you will always feel great after a weigh in and your getting lighter and lighter :) keep it going!! :D
So what's your plan for your birthday? Are you going to stay on plan? The nice foods not worth the bad feelings that come along with it...
I'm feeling not too bad so far, maybe be back in ketosis for Thursday or Friday xx

At least you have made the place the way you want and love and will save doing it in the future :) I lost 6.6 in my first week and 5.2 in my second, so 11.8 in two weeks on 810! I know that's still a fab result if I don't get much this week but for nearly starving ourselves it's a bit disheartening! Also hoping to get the bars this week too. I've decided that I'm going to frankie and bennys for an evening meal then getting back on track on Sunday! I'm off all next week so may do SS and see how I get on. it's good you have another week to rectify the days you were off plan :) The weeks are coming round so quickly! can't believe it's my 3rd week lol xx

I'm glad I posted this morning, I was really nervous about admitting my failure, but feeling much more positive about it now x

I'm glad I posted this morning, I was really nervous about admitting my failure, but feeling much more positive about it now x

You didn't fail, it was totally understandable and you've done SO well. you've brushed it off and started again which is the main thing :)
xx

Day 2 Done!! :D

Night xx

Hey Sian, hope your well :)
Thanks, I'm just worried I've put on loads, hopefully lose whatever I've put on by next Wednesday. Yeah Must be a stress/comfort eater.
How's your diet going this week? xx

Im good thanks chick, how are you? Hows the new house? I bet its lovely :)
I think at the absolute most you would have put on 4lbs and that's if you ate absolute rubbish for the 5 days and that would have probably come off by now as you've been 100% so don't let it worry you, you will have a loss next week if you keep going 100%, ill eat my hat if you don't :princess: (any excuse to eat
:D)

Ive been really rubbish myself, have found an addiction to peanuts and biscuits haha, cant seem to stop. Aiming for a few 100% days now as i cant remember the last time i had one. Somehow, miraculously i lost 6.5lbs this week but i had put 4 on the weekend before so it was due to come off :)

So next week were WI the same day, let the friendly competition begin.... :)

Hope your good x

Hope you've had a great day 3 ! xx

Thank you, yeah it's been okay I've felt hungry this evening and my tummy is grumbling away, 1 or 2 more days till ketosis hopefully and it will feel easier. How was your day? Lucky you being off work for 12 days, maybe you could go out walking, spring cleaning ect? Lol xx

Thank you, yeah it's been okay I've felt hungry this evening and my tummy is grumbling away, 1 or 2 more days till ketosis hopefully and it will feel easier. How was your day? Lucky you being off work for 12 days, maybe you could go out walking, spring cleaning ect? Lol xx

Ahh glad you've had a good day. yes 12 days off, thinking about walking if the weathers nice but it's so unpredictable!! xx

4 Days down, hopefully over the hungry hump, will pee on a stick in the morning and see where I stand on the ketosis front...fingers crossed!! I have stuck to my menu plan 100% so all good so far :D

2 weeks tomorrow till I'm off to Holland to party with a large group, will be a wild 1. My aim was to be 10 stone by then, doubt I'll get there now with my falling off the wagon but I'll settle to be happy with being under 10.7

Doing a double shift tomorrow 7:30am - 9:15pm (always a good idea at the time to agree to a double lol) so it's gonae be a loonnngggggg day!!
Night xx

4 Days down, hopefully over the hungry hump, will pee on a stick in the morning and see where I stand on the ketosis front...fingers crossed!! I have stuck to my menu plan 100% so all good so far :D

2 weeks tomorrow till I'm off to Holland to party with a large group, will be a wild 1. My aim was to be 10 stone by then, doubt I'll get there now with my falling off the wagon but I'll settle to be happy with being under 10.7

Doing a double shift tomorrow 7:30am - 9:15pm (always a good idea at the time to agree to a double lol) so it's gonae be a loonnngggggg day!!
Night xx

That is a long shift! I used to do them permanently and they killed me! hope your in ketosis today hun :) you have something to keep you on track for the next couple of weeks which is good.
hope you have a good day xx

Back