ProPoints Gemmas long journey to 9st!!

gemelli

S: 11st12lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 1st12lb(15.66%)
Hi thought I'd start a diary seeing as I've not been losing very much recently!

So far in about 14/15 weeks I've lost 13 lbs, but that's a mix of putting some on one week, a couple of sts, a lot of half losses and the odd 2lb loss.

But getting to the point where it's harder now! So thought if I write, anyone can (please!) feel free to comment + help me out! Also last thing, I'm a veggie :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

gemelli

So to start, Thursday is normally the start of my new week + wi. So this week I've done the following:

All dailies used
Used 26 points of activity
Used all 49 weekly points.

Things eaten this week included:
Takeaway thin crust 10in veggie pizza (didn't get home until 9pm after going to the clothes show)
Fajitas including cheese + sour cream tonight oops!

Upsides this week:
Managed not to have any alcohol

gemelli

Finally for today I'll write today's diary which is quite a typical example:

Brekkie:
Special k 40g - 4pp
Semi skimmed milk -2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch + day snacks
Covent garden tomato soup - 4pp (I would make my own but don't have the time at the moment!)
Wotsits - 3pp
Ww fruit yoghurt - 1pp
2 handfuls of grapes (1 mid morn &1 mid aft)

Dinner
Tonight was fajitas including cheese + sour cream yum!

So gone over my 29pp's a little today

Baby-belle

Gold Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 26.2 Loss: 1st4lb(11.18%)
Hello I am also trying to get to 9st I am really struggling now I have 9lbs to go how are you doing?

gemelli

Hey, I've not been updating cos I found it quite long to write up! I've found trying to change things around is when I usually see losses, think my body gets used to things quite easily. I always eat all my weeklies cos I sts if I only eat half. What sort of things have you been doing?

gemelli

While im writing, todays food diary!

The same breakfast I've been having every day, but I love it and it fills me up!
44g special k, with semi skimmed milk an a banana, with a cuppa. 7 pp

Mid morning snack was a banana today cos we had no other fruit in! 0pp

Lunch was asda fresh tomato soup - half the pot for 2pp. A weight watchers yoghurt for 1pp.

Mid aft I had a club choc bar and 3 lychees - 3pp

Tea I wasn't too hungry cos I'd had a great wi and lost 3.5lbs! So I just made an egg sandwich with light salad cream that I weighed out for 11pp

Going to be having an Indian for tea tomorrow night so may as well have the odd good day!!

gemelli

Baby-belle said:
Hello I am also trying to get to 9st I am really struggling now I have 9lbs to go how are you doing?

Hey, I'm into 9st's now finally!! I'm so pleased :) I've got 12.5 to go too now, but feel like I've got loads left!

Baby-belle

Gold Member
This is when it became really hard for me! I've been on ww since nov started at 9.13 I'm 9.9 now it's taken this long!

gemelli

In that case I will do :)

Morning usual brekkie but ran out of special k so only had 34g, but meant I've got a whole 1 more pp for later! As usual, a cuppa with 1 sugar + milk and a banana on my cereal = 7pp.

Oh I avoided a ryvita stand in meadowhall today because they had mozzarella on them!! Yum yum but I didn't want the extra points haha!

gemelli

Yum! Oh I meant yesterday not today. Tbh I probably would have had one if I wasn't about to be weighed!

gemelli

Right I best update for the last few days!!

On friday I had the above for breakfast for 7 points.

A banana as a mid morning snack as there wasnt any other food around the house!

Asda fresh tomato and basil soup for lunch - 2pp
A weight watchers fruit yoghurt for 1 pp

Then I went out to an Indian for tea with the fella and I've estimated it was a massive 58pp!!!

However I didn't go over my weeklies, still had 9 left! So used around 18pp from my dailies and 40 of my weeklies.

gemelli

Saturday

I just had 2 eggs on medium toast with some butter, est a total of 10pp.

Also added some pp for meeting a friend for a cuppa and I had on me a mini choc for afternoon as I wasn't eating in between breakfast and tea. I added 4pp for these.

Then again I was naughty for tea, had a 10inch dr oetker mushroom pizza which was 23pp!!
We also shared a garlic pizza bread, my portion was half, so was 12pp

I also had some wine (honestly what am i like!!) which was 9pp

Overall today I had a total of 58pp and went over my weeklies by 20!!

gemelli

Sunday

Trying to undo my naughty weekend before my WI on Thursday.

Had a gym induction really early so only had a cuppa this morning 3pp for sugar and milk.

At the gym I earned myself 13pp for killing myself!! Ages on the crosstrainer and my very hard gym induction!

When I got home I had half a carton of Covent Garden Carrot and Coriander soup (yum!!) for just 3pp, and also 1 slice of medium bread with a little margarine. In total 6pp

Going for a sunday lunch this afternoon so I'm going to try to be on my best behaviour. As it stands I need to earn back another 7 weekly pp through activity and I have 20pp left for today!

Baby-belle

Gold Member
I have to un-do my naughtiness to! I have exercised but literally stuffed my face today! I'm not even pointing it! And not using weeklies at all now

gemelli

I've finished today going over my dailies by 3pp from Sunday dinner and a teeny bit of cake!

Goin to have to do at least 1 good gym session if not find time for 2 to make up for this weekend!