Gemmas weight loss :) <3

gemst

I have been doing slim fast for 6 weeks about now and so far I have lost 1st 2lb and need to weigh in this week on Tuesday. I thought I should start on of these as then I can keep track of my weight loss, bad days ect lol. Hope you all r doing well? Xxx

Hey gemst, Wow that's a fabulous loss. Think mine is going to be a bit slower. I do like my diary it does help me when I waffle on about what happened on the bad days it makes me realise what caused the bad days so I can prevent them in future.

Thanks lady's :). I think I need to sit here and write on here the things that I do wrong and my mood as then when I look back that them I will no were and how I went wrong :).

Gd luck lady's xxx

Thanks honey :) I been really gd but defo can't wait to weigh in tomorrow and then to have my bad day lol. Excited about this next week to :) lol xxx

I weigh in at home and then once a month on the boots scales lol.

Had an ok week haven't been 100% but did have a day in London yesterday and walked miles lol. So hope that helped and didn't really have a bad day took shakes and snacks with me. But had a mc ds in the evening :( hope this week I will be better just see how I get on Tuesday xxx

I lost 2lb this week so was happy. Think this week won't be as gd but I just went and tryed on all my holiday clothes witch r 2 sizes small than I was and they all fit :) well can get them done up lol. Just got to work on making than look gd now :) xx

Weight loss over last 3 weeks or so have been abit up and down lol. Iv lost 1st 8lb so far and just feel I can't move from this mark :(. Iv been a 100% this last week and hope that this week may be my week to take me over this wall. Going to start jogging with my friend hope that might help kick start me. Also need to make sure I do loads of exercise over this weekend I have 10 weeks till we go away and I need to get in my clothes lol. And look ok in my outfits xxx

Iv lost 2lb this week :) witch is now 1st 10lb but feel so feed up at the no with everything not my weigh loss but things at home and that everyone dont seem to care if I do this or don't :(. No one seems to understand the reason that I'm doing this and understand how much better there feel if there did it to. I look so much better but have about 1sf and half to go xxx

havent been on for ages but iv now lost 2st 1lb in about 15 weeks so doing ok :) xxx

hi gemst thinking of starting sf tomorrow currentenly kind of on sw i lost 1st since the beg of feb but nothing else:( its more about me being motivated. we go on hiolday the end of july to turkey and this will be going to the same hotel 4th year running would love to lose a little just if only to make a difference, well after reading your thread im going to give it ago can you tell me though whats you typical day on slimfast.

also congrats on your fantastic weight loss so farm, and remember your looseing weight for yourself if nobody notices/cares believe me they will when be confident loseing weight is a very personell private thing chat soon hopeully lv louise xxxxx

Hi Louise nice to here from some one :). Iv been doing slim since mid jan and love it. Thank you for your kind words :). I have had bad weeks witch I haven't really put much weight on just stayed the same lol.

In a normal day of slim fast I have a shake in the morning, a snack of a pack of crips 100 cals or less around 10, then have another shake for dinner, I have another snack in the afternoon of fruit or anything that is 100cals or less depends how I feel lol, then have tea witch I have a ready meal cause then I no how many cals are in it. Or salad or veg with chicken ect. Then if I get hungry in the evening I wd have a low sugar jelly I have made up the fridge as there under 10 cals lol. :). You can have 3 snacks but I never seem to have the 3 but I think when I first started I used to :).

Hope this helps it's defo a great way to loss wight and I do love it lol. If you work out on it to you can loss about 2-3 pound a week. I'm just find that work out sometimes I don't get in lol. Iv have great weeks then have 2 that I don't lose anything as I haven't worked out.

I have 3 weeks till we go away to Sri Lanka for my mums wedding and im down 2-3 sizes in clothes. I no I could have lost so much more in this time if I stuck to it tho :( lol. Speak to you soon lv Gemma. Need to no anything ask away :) xxx

Tredmill killed me this morning but I'm ready for this week to get rid of these last pounds for holiday :) xxx

Back