Gem's birthday cake story!!!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
What would you all do if you was in my shoes,at work the person who birthday it is buys the cakes, i was thinking of getting them cream cakes and me a ww cake,would you do this?:D

yeah definately..... will you be buying a pack of the WW ones? so if anyone else fancies one they can have a WW one too!

Nas x

Why not buy cream cakes but buy a selection of scrummy fruits, Asda are doing 2 packs of strawberries raspberries or grapes for £3 at the moment, I know probably slightly more expensive than some cakes but that way you could have a nice fruit platter, not worry about exceeding your points and have more points for your meal at the Harvester?? Thats what I would do personally but then I love strawberries!

i have friends that aren't on ww but still eat the cakes ! even my mum is addicted to the carrot cake ones, you dont have to be on ww to enjoy the cakes!

have you decided what to do, is it your b-day tomorrow?x

i have friends that aren't on ww but still eat the cakes ! even my mum is addicted to the carrot cake ones, you dont have to be on ww to enjoy the cakes!

have you decided what to do, is it your b-day tomorrow?x

Yes im going for a meal tomorrow night 10 of us! i have saved alot of points doubt i will use them all!!
Today from my wknd job i took a fresh cream choc and jam swiss roll and they have all just had some and i didnt have anything only snack a jacks! How good am i!!:D

gosh well done for resisting temptation!
i just got a bargain in asda... kingsmill crustless for only 49p....there were loads with reduced stickers on dont go out till 16th... i got 6 put them in freezer. glade i went in saved me a lot of money normally £1.20 a loaf!

where are you going for dinner have you saved points?x

gosh well done for resisting temptation!
i just got a bargain in asda... kingsmill crustless for only 49p....there were loads with reduced stickers on dont go out till 16th... i got 6 put them in freezer. glade i went in saved me a lot of money normally £1.20 a loaf!

where are you going for dinner have you saved points?x

Im going to harvester in maidstone,saved an extra 20 points plus tomorrows!!

umm have you decided what to have, gosh 20 points extra you'll be fine! happy birthday for tomorrow!

thanks for the birthday wished, i love chicken and bacon stoack 18 points or i will just have something lower,what would you do,have a good treat?

yes definietely treat yourself you deserve it are you going to have salad bar i love it!
umm making me feel hungry alreay gonna try bbq chicken tonight the diet coke recipe x

Back