Gem's Final Journey :) x

GemmaLS1034

I have decided to start a new diary....

Went back to the doctors this week as I seem to be gaining more and more weight.

He agreed to give me an 8 week supply providing I lose 20 pound by the next time I see him which is in December.

I am ready to do this and to be honest this is my final chance otherwise I am going to get bigger and bigger.

I have extra motivation this time, a lady at work asked me this week when my baby is due?? I am not even pregnant and was absolutely mortified and cried for what seemed like hours.

I have to do this because if this lady thinks I look pregnant, god know who else does.

I weighed myself in boots today and I am currently 15 Stone 8 pound.

My goal weight is 10 Stone.

I will weigh myself every friday :)

So here is to my final weight loss journey.....

Cheers :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck on your journey Gemma :D
I started on the tablets yesterday after gaining 5 stone in 12 months :eek:
This seems like a great place for support so always remember to check in when its getting difficult! xx

Good luck on your journey Gemma :D
I started on the tablets yesterday after gaining 5 stone in 12 months :eek:
This seems like a great place for support so always remember to check in when its getting difficult! xx

Thanks and good luck to you too.

I have tried orlistat a couple of times before but gave up after a couple of weeks, not this time I am going to do this!! x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whats your diet like? Like a typical day? xx

Breakfast is normally muller light yoghurt with a pot of pineapple and banana

About eleven I have a special k cereal bar. (The red berry ones are the only ones with less than 5%

Lunch is normally a sandwich ie salmon & cucumber, ham & tomato

Weight watcher crisps ( the salt and vinegar hoops are the only ones with less than 5%)

About four I have a banana

Dinner is normally a healthy choice meal from tesco's and I add some beg.

Then for afters I have a weight watcher yoghurt.

I am drinking about 2 litres of water and have 2 -3 cups of tea a day.

Hope this helps - I do not go over 1500 kcal a day.

Hope this helps :)

What is your typical day? x

Hi sometimes if you start your day with more protein like poached egg(s) you may be able to cut out the morning snack .. Or even sainsbury be good to your self bacon, or the turkey rashes are within rules :)

1egg and 1 rasher lean bacon (egg poached bacon grilled or dry fried). Yum and more filling should last you till lunch ?

Hi sometimes if you start your day with more protein like poached egg(s) you may be able to cut out the morning snack .. Or even sainsbury be good to your self bacon, or the turkey rashes are within rules :)

1egg and 1 rasher lean bacon (egg poached bacon grilled or dry fried). Yum and more filling should last you till lunch ?

Hi

That sounds great but my problem is I have a 2 and a half journey to work everyday and leave my house at 6 am. I don't really feel like cooking let alone eating at that time in the morning.

I must admit though the yoghurt and fruit along with the special k bar does not fill me up, I have been sooooo hungry these last couple of days.

I think I am going to try porridge and a banana. I can get the pots of porridge from Tesco even though they are a bit pricey.

I will definitely try a bit more protein at the weekends though for breakfast.

:)

You can make egg muffin type things / omelettes in a muffin tin.. Add chopped veg/ ham etc and bake in oven till set and can keep in freezer and heat in microwave when you want them :)

You can make egg muffin type things / omelettes in a muffin tin.. Add chopped veg/ ham etc and bake in oven till set and can keep in freezer and heat in microwave when you want them :)

Thanks I will try that :)

Going to weigh in today at boots, a day early but got tomorrow off work which equals a long weekend for me :D

Hoping for a 2-3 pound loss :)

Just weighed myself at boots 14 stone 12 pounds - a loss of 10 pound :eek:

So happy :D x

Back