Gems Weight Loss Diary

Gembo82

Hi

Ok thought I would start a new thread,

Day One was Saturday 9th June

Had the vanilla shake for breakfast which was gross, had a litre of water in between breakfast and lunch. I then had a mango shake for lunch which was better.

After two shakes I was loking forward to my tea which wa Leek and Potatoe soup. Took a few mouthfalls and nearly threw up! That was gross too! Beginning to think that I couldn't do this diet an had no idea how I was going to get to the end of the week let alone any futher. It was beginning to fell like torture and thought of doing it for 12 weeks was really upsetting me. That was pretty much day one!!

x

Ok Day Two!

Woke up feeling a bit more positive had butterscotch shake for breakfast was ok nicer then soup lol!! Continued to drink loads of water which was keeping me full.

Had s strawberry shake for lunch.... wow this one was actually nice! Then had loads more water.

Tried the Oriental Chilli soup for tea, gross and went down the sink! Now I have accepted that the soups are not for me!

Felt really depressed this afternoon and evening the thought of not eating food was effecting me. Still not sure how long I can do the diet for but feeling a bit more positive bout getting to the end of the week.

Had about 3litres of water today

Had a headache when I went to bed so took some headache tablets.

Day Three

Day Three

Oh my god! I have woke up feeling on top of the world!! Don't quite now what happened overnight but feel fantastic. My consultant has said I am now in Ketosis and my body has accepted the diet I am now on!

Feel great and feel I can conquer my weight loss for once in my life

Had a cappuccino shake for breakfast which I enjoyed, toffee and walnut shake for lunch which was ok, and a choc shake for tea which I too enjoyed. So much easier today with no soups, three shakes are great.

Had 2.5 liters of water got a little hungry in the evening but I just kept drinking the water.

Did wee test and yes to my delight it went dusky pink so my fat is now burning off!!

Cannot believe the change in my attitude and positivity today, so glad I rode the storm for a couple days as I now feel I can carry on with this.

x

Day four

Not to bad today felt really hungry in the evening but not sure if it was in my mind as I am still missing food. I just keep focusing on what the weight loss could be on Friday

3 shakes and 2.5 litres of water again today x.

Day five

Nearly there over half way now so I can't give up!! It takes all my will power when cooking for my hubby and step son not to try there tea. But it also keeps me occupied when I'm making it.

3 shakes and 2.5 litres of water again

Can't waits till Friday I hope it's a big loss!!

X

Day six

Found today difficult was really hungry but I had done alot of gardening. Missed food again especially around tea time. Just trying to focus on the long term goal!

Weigh in tomorrow I am hoping it's a big one please! x

Hi, just read thru your posts! Your doing really well! My 1st week was the hardest also but when u get ur results tomorrow itl all be worth it and you'll be ready and motivated for the next week ahead!
Keep us updated tomorrow! I'm excited to know the results

Good luck xx

Thanks how long have u been on it?

Gem x

Sorry that's to the both Rebecca and Donna-Marie x

Keep going it gets easier! I'm on re-start and its hard going but I'm just thinking about being in the next stone. Let us know how you get on x

Gembo82 said:

Gem x

I've been on since beginning of January but have had a few planned breaks for holidays etc! Have lost almost 3st which I'm so happy about! Got 1more to go! X

Eager to find out your loss, you're doing really well. Those tough days are horrible (I'm having one today!) , but I find the good days and the long term goal enough to get through it! Good luck xxx

Gembo82 said:

Gem x

Today is day 3 of week 9 SS and a few SS+ days
Up to week 8 I've lost 2stone 7 1/2lbs. :)
Just working it out day 59 today wow lol :)
Hope your having a Better day today? X

Hungry at the no waiting for my weigh in time is dragging so much will leave in about 20 mins!! I so hope i have a big weight loss as I don't think I could have done this week any better.

Well done to you all for sticking with this diet for so long and your fantastic weight losses show I just hope I can do the same. Just hope I can do the same x

Lost 9lb and 12 inches well chuffed!!! x x

Well done- now, wasn't that worth all the hard work? Good luck for a fab 2nd week.

It certainly was bring on week 2!! x

Back