Gems Weight Loss Diary

Day seven

Had two shakes and 1180ml of water before weigh in stopped drinking at 2pm don't know if that's a good thing or bad I was conscious of my weigh in.

Had weigh in at 7:20pm and lost 9lbs and 12 inches!! If you haven't heard already. Sorry a little bit chuffed!!

Had a choc orange shake after weigh in............ Didn't like it had a real strange taste.

Total water 2litres

Goal for next week 3L of water a day!

thanks for everyones messages they really help and give me the motivation for another week x x

12 inches!! wow, that's amazing! I'm on week 7 and only lost 15.5 inches through that time!
The soups weren't for me either, hate them, make me want to heave!
You'll be able to soon work out which you can live off and love then you'll fly by on this diet.

How did you do at your weigh in Gem?

Sorry just read you previous post! Well done that's fantastic!

Well day right has been great! Tried a different time of my shakes today as I get more hungry later in the day. This is how I did it

8am 568ml water

10am 568ml water

12pm cappuccino shake

1pm 568 water

3pm 568 water

4pm choc shake

5pm 568 water

6:30 568 water

8:30 cappuccino shake

9:30 568 water

Total water 4l

What do you think? Is there any Robles having the shakes later in the day?

Gem

Day eight it should have said x

Day 9

Went well upend my water to 4l today the only think is I keep waking up with headaches. it is my totm now, never suffered with headaches before but don't know if it is a side effect of the diet. Another part of me thinks it's because I'm drinking so much water in the day when I go to sleep I'm not taking any water on so my body almost feels dehydrated? What's everyone's thoughts.? x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Ok on week three now which is a big achievement in itself as I never thought I would get here especially on the first few days of the diet. And I am feeling great, motivated, focused, positive and completely in control!! My willpower is amazing, no cheating what so ever sticking to it 100% and don't want to ruin that!

Had my weigh in last night lost 3lb was a little disappointed. I have been having my first shake quiet late between 10:30 and 12 when I get up about 7 and my consultant said that this will slow my metabolism down. Also a nice lady on here has said that week two can be a low weight loss and that you can have a bigger weight loss on week 3.

Still feeling positive, taking it a week at a time so week three will be on sole source again! And I am in a new number 12 stone 12!!!! Woohoo will never see 13's again, ever!!!

Never thought I could do this but I can and it feels great!!

Hi Gembo,
How are you doing? Are you still doing SS? I read your diary and we have similar hieght and weight. I am always drawn to others who are about 5ft 3. Lol It helps me compare what I might be able to achieve. You know what I mean......taller people seem to loose quicker or at least it seems their loses show quicker on their bodies. Lol

Anyway,I was inspired by your loses. I am just on day three......Hope you're doing well.

Hi maggie

I know exactly what you mean about the height thing. Well I'm on week 9 now and have lost 2 stone 4lbs so far doing some source. Really pleased with my success. I'm hoping to get down to 9stone 10 and then I will have lost 4 stone. I've got quite a curvy figure so not sure if I will need to lose more. Having never been that light it's difficult to say lol.

I went out for a meal on Saturday night and ended up turning Saturday into a binge day and have regretted it since! We went for a Mexican and I basically had a meal full of carbs so it's taking me ages to get into ketosis again. On a positive not got back onto plan on the Sunday so only took one day out.

How are you getting on? Are you doing ss?

Gem x

Gembo82 said:
Hi maggie

I know exactly what you mean about the height thing. Well I'm on week 9 now and have lost 2 stone 4lbs so far doing some source. Really pleased with my success. I'm hoping to get down to 9stone 10 and then I will have lost 4 stone. I've got quite a curvy figure so not sure if I will need to lose more. Having never been that light it's difficult to say lol.

I went out for a meal on Saturday night and ended up turning Saturday into a binge day and have regretted it since! We went for a Mexican and I basically had a meal full of carbs so it's taking me ages to get into ketosis again. On a positive not got back onto plan on the Sunday so only took one day out.

How are you getting on? Are you doing ss?

Gem x

Yes, I am doing ss and am on day 5, first weigh in on Thurs. Going out for meals will be my biggest challenge. I'm going to do everything to avoid it but it is causing me a little stress. Good for you for getting right back on, You're doing great.

Yeah it is far easier by not going as it takes you out of your routine, out of ketosis also if you don't eat within the plan x

Hi Gembo, How are you doing?

Today is going good had a difficult day yesterday, I have found it difficult since going out on Saturday and it's taken me ages to get back into ketosis, 4 days! Back in ketosis today, back on track and my head is focused once again!

How about you? x

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I will look forward to your update x

Gembo82 said:
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I will look forward to your update x

Hi Gembo, I lost 6 pounds. I was happy with that. I am staying 100% ss as much as I can. In reality I will be faced with having to eat out while on this diet. My husband and I have good friends who invite us out about once a week. It's not ideall but I feel confident I can make good choices. I don't have the heart to make my hubby miss out on this "social" time just because I haven't been able to control my eating over the years...Lol... you know what I mean?

I hope you are having a good day. What day do you weigh in?

Congratulations on your weight loss!!! What a brill start!! Here's to next week!!

I know what you mean, if you can make good choices you will be fine. I've been out twice whilst on the diet. The first time I stayed in control which was more positive as I felt like I had control over the diet and stayed in ketosis. The second time (last Saturday) I didn't stay on control and I was all over the place, came out of ketosis and had a difficult few days until I was back in.

I have my weigh in on Fridays, and lost 3lbs which was unbelievable and go my 2 and 1/2 stone and also the lowest weight I've been for a long time, possibly about 10 years.

x

Hey Gembo, how's it going? Did you have a good week?

My heads been all over the place this week need to re focus, been picking at food and then being feeling really awful afterwards. Need to get a grip and weigh in is tomorrow!! How's your week going? I hope it's better then mine! x

Back