Gender Predictions

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Just wondered if anyone fancied just for a laugh having a guess at the gender of their baby?
I am under the strong impression that I'm having a girl.
So if you've not found out yet or are having a surprise and fancy having a guess for fun, let me know and I'll make a list and will be interesting to see who's correct! :D

1. XxAbbiexX23 - Team Pink

I suspected a boy with my eldest and this one.. eldest was a girl and this one is said to be a girl (on two scans) so she had better be now as I have loads of pink despite saying I wouldn't do that! lol

The chinese gender prediction chart was right for my eldest but 'should' be proven wrong for this one. :)

I have never been right guessing the gender of any of my 4 kids. So since I think this is a boy this is probably a girl. LOL

Ahh well it'll be fun to see who is right. Sometimes it's fun being proven wrong and in this case, it might be one of those times. :D
I think I've done this right, am I right in thinking that my signature has to be updated or do I just update in each post when something new happens, I forgot lol. It's in my signature for now anyway.

Team Pink for me!! xx

Sorted Lauren, you should yourself added in a mo or two.
How are you feeling? Read your post on facebook about the baby prodding you from the inside out lol!

I don't know, I keep thinking of this one being a girl but don't know whether that's because I'm used to thinking girl already with jocels!! Having said that I do say he quite a bit and this pg is the polar opposite of my last one (apart from the spd sadly) so maybe a boy?

I'm sticking with girl for now though!

So I'll make your prediction Team Pink then Sunflowers? lol! I sometimes have days where I think....hmmm could it be a boy but then I go straight back to thinking it's a girl lol

We know we're having a boy, got his bits on DVD to prove it :) But team blue seems to need more support!

Back