General Queries...

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

My partner and i are currently thinking of doing the cambridge diet. I am currently doing LL and it isnt suiting me, especially the counselling. Was wondering if the set up is the same as LL ie: 1 bar a day, 4 ltrs of water daily. What is the general choice ie: SS or the added calorie versions? (we'd both rather do SS)

Thanks in advance

Lisa and Douglas xxx

Hi there!

That is correct, on SS you have 3 packs a day plus your water - a minimum of 2.25 litres but the better the more you drink.

Your partner will have 4 packs as he is a man.

Avg price - £34 a week for you - about £41 for men with the added packs.

There are other plans to follow like SS + where u have milk but i havent read too much into those.

You will find lots of info on the sticky threads!

Good luck! xxx

Hi to you both, I did ss not the ss + as it wasn't around till I'd all but finished.

It's three 'meals' a day either shakes, soup or one bar. I found the whole no food thing great so I could get my head round where my issues around food were (me eating it hee hee) and the lack of wondering what to eat, how much made my loss 'easy' if there is such a word.

My councellor I believe to be made of pure gold, she looks and sounds normal but she's an angel sent from somewhere special to help me. I couldn't have wished for better and can't praise her enough.

I've moved up the plans now after a successful ss without any cheats and now I'm just starting the 1500 two weeks today. I'm bursting full of life and love that every day my food is beautiful to look at, it's like a rainbow where as before it was all either brown or yellow (chocolate, biscuits, chips, stuff in batter or crumbed you know the score).

Come and join CD it's the best thing ever ever ever xx

Back