General, simple weight loss and excersise! question

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by free2bme85, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. free2bme85

free2bme85 New Member

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here can help me...

Im going in for a breast reduction in 3 months and so I have that time to trim myself down. I wouldnt say Im really big but I could lose a bit ya know!

I used to be really into fitness for a few yrs (im 22 now) so I know the basics.
    Ive started my weight training again which after a week Im already seeing the difference! :D
    and i know this helps with burning calories (bonus)

I have a cross trainer which this past week ive burnt 1000 calories on per day as part of my excersise regime.
    But is this the right amount to burn?
    I assumed week by week I would increase the time on it and therefore the calories burnt.

The whole calories n that confuse me!

Im back to a decent diet, no snacks, no carbs (for now), lots of fresh (white) meat and veg...and fruit!

Any extra tips please??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    good luck with breast op hun ,had one 14 years ago ,best thing ever, was,nt to bad afterwards, went from a 36 hh to a 36 c and they still look pretty good xxxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.