General w/c: 18th September 2006

And what a fantastic job you have done of DD's curtains....we all love 'em!!! Thanks hun....xxx {{{hugz}}} xxx :D

Glad you are feeling a bit better Kam. ;) you'll get a telling off for taking the stitches out mind you! lol

Erin is ok this evening, we had a long chat whilst walking the dog, and someone was taking the mick in general i think so we talked about why people say things etc and how she could cope with them, and that she can always talk to us etc.
Fingers x'd it'll all be ok.

Was waiting for a call from my CDC to say if she could do tomorrow morning or Friday but she didn't call. I can't make our usual time on thursday as i'm off to a training course.
If i haven't heard by thursday evening i'll have to call her. I have enough bars/shakes/ready made shakes to last till saturday but need to get them before then.

Hello everyone,
Got back from CD weigh in earlier. I have had a gentle "telling off" because I have stuck to the 1000 cal plan EXCEPT that I have not had the pasta, rice or potatoes with the evening meal - I just didn't want it. Anyway, somehow, I have lost another 5 lbs. don't ask me how. I've now got to eat the pasta etc. whether I want it or not!!
Fancy getting told off for NOT EATING!!!
Another lady who CDC knows is going to Corby tomorrow as well, so we are travelling down together.

Ann xxx

I won't congratulate you on the loss then... lol

I WISH someone would tell me off for not eating pasta!

I LOVE Pasta and miss my bolognaise.. tonight Hubby and kids had pasta, chicken and honey & mustard sauce.. just the smell... and the perfect bowl of 'left overs' as hubby can't get used to not cooking for me!
It'll be his lunch tomorrow most likely.. :p See... aren't i good! didn't eat it! :)

Oh Ann....thats fantastic! 5lbs oh wow!

All the best tomorrow gald your travelling down with someone I know you were worried about the sat nav!

Talk soon.

Kamilla xx

Purple Hugs....Well done for not having the pasta...OMG your a star I would have dived in! Sorry for not getting back to you last night had Cub Council meeting....I'm a cub leader!...well someone has to do it! even though the uniform is yuk!

Last edited:
Wow ann, you are getting dangerously close! Well Done, you must be so chuffed! Love

Why do people make you feel so horrid!

Just put Toby on a coach bound for Weymouth with the school. OMG I'll miss him loads.

Anyway this morning I woke up full of bounce!
Had my shake! allowed 2 a day now and oh it was yummy!
Bumped into mate, who did a double take before realising it was me! that I haven't seen since last summer! on the way to school who said Oh Kam you look really well and you've lost so much weight! Nice she noticed as last time I saw her I was a 26! now an 18! Nice to hear...still buzzing
...until I got to school.....where I saw ex-friends and its just made me feel so sad
. I fell out with them all coming up for 2 years ago, well not feel out as such more just didn't tell them I was very depressed kept everything bottled up, shut myself away and when asked what was wrong just cried. I ended up having a breakdown and then all the surgery I've had. Not one of this group 6 of them contacted me in the months I was unable to get out of the house or when I was in and out of hospital these were people I thought were very good friends. It was only one of the group that I really fell out with as we were both going through hell at the time...but the others have stuck by her as they knew what was wrong where as I kept quiet. Anyway, one has had a baby and I feel like I should break the ice and say congratulations yet I'm afraid to in case she has a go. I miss them loads we used to have such a laugh. My counsellor told me just to move on but the harder I try the more it hurts. I have some really fanatstic mates but I really miss this group so much even though they weren't there for me when I needed them. It hurts so much as I was always there for them 200%...anyone who knows me knows I'm always there and will do anything for anyone above and beyond duty as a friend.

Sorry for going on but I really needed to get that off my chest!
Kam xx

Hi Kamilla

I think it comes across in your posts how supportive and loyal you are to everyone and people would be lucky to have you as a friend. I was wondering while reading your post if you knew the address of the one who has had a baby? It might be worth sending a card through the post with a quick note of congratulations and suggesting a coffee some time. I know there is the fear that she might not respond but you sound so unhappy about not having contact with them, and the positive side of this is that she may respond positively and you have regained the contact.

I don't know if this suggestion helped but I think this is the way that I would deal with it. I lost contact with my best friend from school and I noticed her name on a reunion site. I couldn't bear the thought of phoning her, for fear that she would tell me where to go but I did send her an e-mail and while we have never regained the strong friendship that we had we do keep in touch now.

I'm glad you are on the mend too.

Jazzy x

Hi everyone, Just got back from Corby and CDC training day. It was a lot to pack in and the time went very quickly. Saw Sharon (summerskye) there and she looked AMAZING!!!
Kam - I agree with Jazzy - I'd contact one of the former friends. If they ignore you or "have a go", so be it. I think you should try - not fot them - for YOU.
Do the "what's the worst thing that could happen?" scenario - figure out what you'd do if this does happen, and then contact her. I've got a feeling that you'll end up friends again. At least you'll feel good about yourself, you'll know that you have risen above all the unpleasantness - life really is too short, Kam.
Dry those beautiful eyes, and reach out.
Ann xxx

Glad you got there and back ok...sat nav worked then!!

OMG I can't wait to see Shron in the fleshagain she like you has lost loads since Birmingham.

Thanks for yours & Jazzy's advice of the friends situation. I'm ok now just hate seeing them all together and theres me being ignored! The worse thing is a few of them do speak to me if they see me when they are alone but never when all together is a horrid situation. But as I said I've got some fanatstic mates that I would trust with my life so maybe I should just move on. As my very wise Mum says...I can't be friends with everyone!

Talking of which had a lovely afternoon with my Mum today. We went shopping more window than buying but we had such a laugh!

Just been trying on my outfit for my mates wedding on Saturday and the trousers I got are too big! :eek: So fingers crossed I can get a 16 tomorrow or it'll be jeans!

Kamilla x

A big hello to all the WeMITT's (and all of the new WeMITT's)!

I have not been around for a while as some of you know. However things are finally sorting themselves out, still dont have anywhere to live but I can live with that for the minute.

As for the diet, I am seeing my lovely CDC Isobel next Tuesday and hope to have a lost something. Have stayed the same for the last 5 weeks or so as I have not SS but am motivated to lose 3 1/2 stone by xmas when I go skiing to lapland - I want to look good on the slopes even if I have no clue what I am doing LOL

Everyone is doing so well...well done Anne, Sharon and Amanda for your CDC training.

Well done Debbie on your first day at UNI! Your pictures look fabulous.

KAM: sent you a text earlier will drop you an email later.

Everyone else - I am so happy to be back.

love
Victoria

Hi everyone

Hi Kam - isn't it funny how our moods can change at different times of the day: what seems important one minute doesnt seem such a big deal later. I'd say listen to your heart as far as whether to get back in touch with your old friends is concerned. Sometimes what we think is a longing to get back to what we miss is in reality a sort of grieving, knowing that we've lost something that can never really be captured in the same way again. Sometimes we know deep in our hearts that we can't turn the clock back and there are situations that just have to be consigned to 'happy memories'. Gosh I'm being deep tonight! :D

Ann - so happy to hear your day went well. How long did you spend in training and do you have to do more? I'm dead jealous (but delighted for you) re your 5lb weight loss this week!! I'm not holding out much hope for mine tomorrow as I've had my first AAM week and whilst the 'official' meals went OK, there were a couple of 'unofficial' slip-ups.
If I gain this week I don't think I'll be as devastated as I was with a small loss after being 100% good. This is because if I DO gain then I know why: it's harder to justify what seems like an unfair rubbish week when you've been good.

I've more or less written this week off but my metabolism certainly got the kick I intended (more of a major duffing-up actually) so I can get back to the serious matter of SSing as from tomorrow. Hopefully that'll get things back on track for the week after.

Got my first lecture tomorrow (Heritage studies). Not sure what to expect: it's all new and exciting territory at the moment!

Sending hugs to all my wemitt buddies: take care and stay strong! :D

Welcome back Victoria!! :D

Well done for staying the same at such a stressful time (and not SSing either!). It shows that you're able to control the situation and not slide of the rails: that's really good news for when you get to maintenance!

Great to see you posting again!

Ann - It's taken me all afternoon to return to my normal peely-wally complexion having seen your 5lb loss this week - I was as green as a green thing all afternoon! But seriously - well done you - if I wore a hat I'd be taking it off right now;) Glad you enjoyed the training (hope you didn't find Corby too grim - it's not the Northants murder capital for nothing you know!)

Kam - move on honey - friends like that aren't friends at all - it's them who are losing out on your friendship not the other way round! Stay strong and concentrate on getting well again.

Debbie - So glad that Uni is great and don't worry about the scales tomorrow - even if you stay the same or even gain you'll lose next week and I bet you return to SS with loads of vim and vigour!

Hi to Victoria, Barb, Sharon, Irene, Mary - looking forward to Birmingham! Hello too to all the other WeMITTs:)

Stay strong everyone and keep drinking and shaking,
lots of love,
A
xxxx:D

Hello everyone,
Got back from CD weigh in earlier. I have had a gentle "telling off" because I have stuck to the 1000 cal plan EXCEPT that I have not had the pasta, rice or potatoes with the evening meal - I just didn't want it. Anyway, somehow, I have lost another 5 lbs. don't ask me how. I've now got to eat the pasta etc. whether I want it or not!!
Fancy getting told off for NOT EATING!!!
Another lady who CDC knows is going to Corby tomorrow as well, so we are travelling down together.

Ann xxx

Hi Ann,

Your amazing!!!

5lbs. weight loss this week!!!:D

Love Mini xxx

Back