General w/c: 18th September 2006

Purple Hugs, why don't you call your baby for the purposes of this thread, baby WeMitt? If you've still got her when she's a bit bigger, I'll get her a T shirt embroidered!!!!
love to all,
Ann xxx
lol that would be lovely! ;)

Well. .just a quickie as we're all off down the park.. as sun is still shining
Weighed in with CDC and am dead on 13 stone on her scales which given the time of day that's not bad going!
loads of inches lost again too!
Fingers x'd i'm firmly in the 12's on her scales next week! lol

Hi everyone!

Just in case you haven't seen it it's AKB's 1 year anniversary on CD today & there are posts from her & Mini in the VLCD section and in the News, success stories bit. (Her photos are outstanding!)

As for me I'm plateauing again but couldn't care less as I'm ecstatically happy! Got my dissertation essay & tape back in the post today & got 93% for essay & 92% for tape. So shocked I couldn't speak...

Love xxx

Wow Anja!!! That's a jaw dropping result!

You must have worked really hard to achieve it so WELL DONE!! :D

Flipping heck Anja, way to go - you clever thing. You must be so chuffed, the effort you put in really paid off. Well done! Love

Well done Anja you brain box!

Right just a quicky!! Set a new challenge The Bonfire Night Challenge.

Will check in tomorrow as really should get ready for Mates Wedding which is at 1.30pm!!

Love to all.

Kamilla xxx

Ooooh this sounds good Kam!! Don't tell me .... we all diet liike mad then take our huge volumenous 'Bridget Jones' knickers and symbolically chuck them on a bonfire?? No?

Loving the flambed undies idea! I think a November challenge would be lovely as it will ease us towards the real challenge - Christmas. I have a holiday in Oct and a birthday in Nov, but I'll do my best!

Well done Anja, you are so CLEVER! what with you and Debbie (that I know of) there is a lot of WeMitt academic ability out there!!! You deserve to feel very, very proud of yourself - and I am proud of you too.
In February, those of you who have read my diary, will remember that for my first "treat" after being on VLCD for just over a month, I had my eyebrows tattooed. Well, the lady who did it for me took a "before" photo.
When you put it next to the one from Italy, it really shoes the difference - I have to say I was quite shocked when I saw them together. There is only 6 months between these photographs.
Public Album
Ann xxx

You just don't look like the same person Ann!! Seriously: if I didn't know you and about your journey and had seen those photos, I would have thought it was two different people.

Quite apart from anything else, you have that 'forlorn' look in the first picture. When I see my 'before' shots, I too have that same look of sadness behind my eyes.

Heva - well done on the FAB loss!! You're well on your way! :D

Keep meaning to say to you debbie you look so much like a friend of mine who used to be my nanny and spooily her name is debbie, and she has got a good heart just the same as you.

Thanks for all you support.

Awww - bless your heart!! I'm all choked now!

XX

Morning all,
Wedding done and dusted. Lovely service the bride looked amazing! The meal after was very nice the evening do was good until ex-mates and were very nasty. Not feeling very happy off to lick my wounds. But I will be back.
Kamilla xx

Hi Anja,
It wasn't what they said more the way they acted. I knew they would all be coming to the evening do...they weren't invited to the day only a select few were. Anyway, all arived minus the one who hates me...and I mean hate! All spoke to me caught up as hadn't seen each other for a while. Nice civil conversation. Then this other one walked in....I was shocked as shes just hada baby and I assumed she wouldn't be there. Well OMG it went from everyone chatting me included to everyone chatting and me excluded! within seconds she walked in they turned and ignored me for the rest of the evening! As I had gone with another mate I felt I should wait to take her home, I drove (I can picture Diva reading this fuming at me being a mug)! I should have just gone home but I didn't want them to see I was upset so put up with bitchy comments! Not really knowing anyone else I spent a few hours just sitting on my own....I know Kamilla life and soul at Birmingham! But I felt so at ease there yet like a fish out of water at the Wedding. I should have left after the main reception I wish I had but the bride is a very good mate and I really wanted to be there for her. So thats it really....feel totally crap, weepy and low today, I really feel that I must be some awful person for people to be so horrid and I keep going over in my mind why this one person and I don't talk and it seems so petty. I was very low, she was as well everyone knew why she was I kept my problems to myself she took offence and told me to snap out of it and that was 2 years ago and dispite a huge effort on my side wrote to her and called a few times as recommended by my cousellor at the time, that made her angry and we still don't talk. I don't know why I am still so upset about it maybe because I thought we were friends. But it really upsets me that the others will talk to me when shes not there but not when she is.
Well you did ask! Got that off my chest wish I could get it out of my mind too.
Kamilla xx

((hugs)) well done for attending the wedding regardless.. hope you feel better soon. it really is their loss if they continue to be childish! ((hugs))

You are so right PH! But it hurts so much that people I've known for so long can be so petty. I'm meant to be going out for lunch with one of them this week as well....wonder if she'll talk to me!!!:rolleyes:
Spent most of to day crying...DH is very cross with me and them :( with me because he thinks I should have come home and because he doesn't want me taking a huge step backwards.
Kamilla x

Ahh hun, don't let them get to you this way. It is hurtful, I can understand that. but certainly don't let it affect your relationship or weight loss. You've come so far!
Go pack 55lbs of weight into a suitcase... explain to your hubby what you are doing first mind you! And try to lift it!
Honestly... my daughter weighs less than i've lost now and it amazes me when i lift her and really have to put my back into it... just how much i've lost!

Don't give up!

I hope that they'll come around, but you have to ask yourself IF they will ever be real true friends given what they have done. ((hugs)) I mean that in the best way possible, but i know it's hard sometimes to move on, adn accept people have hurt us or let us down.

Back