General W/C 23rd October 2006!

:eek: Sharon!!! Size 10? That's fantastic! Well done missus xx

Sorry I've not posted in a few days guys, I spent 30 mins yesterday typing individual messages to all you wemitts but when I tried to post the message the BT hub went down (AGAIN pah) :mad: GRRRRR, and I just didn't have the heart to start typing again lol so I hope you are all feeling ok and are supping that water!?

Will try to pop back later xx

Sharon congrat's on the size 10 :D that's fantastic news!!

I'm taking a break girls.. gotta get my head in gear, but it ain't happening at the moment.
going to try and stay within the 12 stone 'range' as don't want to go up in clothes or weight. I'm a size 16 comfortably now and love that fact.

I spoke to my CDC and she was fine, said to get in touch when i'm ready to start again and it'll happen.. i know it will !

((hugs)) i'll still be around though! ;)

PH, you have to do what is right for you, and I'm sure you'll get back into it as soon as you feel up to it again, Keep on posting though, *once a wemitt always a wemitt* (whether you are dieting or not) xx

PH, don't you dare go away! We would all miss you too much. Sometimes it is better to take an organised break than to just keep slipping up and feeling like a failure. You have done so brilliantly and I have to say if I was fitting inot 16's i would actually be perfectly happy with that - that's the dream! So take care of yourself, use this time as a practice maintaining session and when your mood feels right you will really go for it. Lots of love

Thanks guys! :D
I think that's partly it, in my early 20's i was fit, and the size i am now. :)

I'm loving picking up cheap sale items off the rail, in normal shops! lol
And love my 16 jeans being a little loose... just gotta stay there! lol
I do want to move further down, but think a stop off in the 12's is no bad thing.

I have a friend about to embark on CD hopefully. so maybe she'll inspire me to start again before xmas, but if not then hey.. i'm lighter than i've been for over 9 years! lol :p

Oh.. and you won't get rid of me that easily! lol

Hi WeMitts, hope you are all well (and keeping warm) today. Although I am no longer in ketosis, I feel the cold! I am sitting here with a camisole top, T shirt, zip up cardigan and fur lined body warmer on, jeans, socks etc. and my body is JUST warm, but my hands are freezing! I'll have to get some of those fingerless gloves.
Went to a buffet last night, and coped quite well - didn't drink alcohol, and just had 2 sandwiches & salad. There was live 60's music, and it was great fun - even had a dance. (I was cold there though as well!!)
I think my head is back in gear after my holiday now, I have had an unpleasant week battling the munchies, but seem to be on track again now. It's not a nice feeling when you have had all you are supposed to have to eat, and you are still hungry - and I mean hungry - not craving or fancying or anything else.
Have had a first draft of the "story" Cambridge have written about me - it's written well, but there are a few inaccuracies which need correcting.
Size 10 Sharon!!!!! Crikey, how marvellous. Don't think I'll ever achieve that. You have a waist to absolutely DIE for, you sexpot you. Well done.
Take care everyone, Ann xxx

Have had a first draft of the "story" Cambridge have written about me - it's written well, but there are a few inaccuracies which need correcting.
Size 10 Sharon!!!!! Crikey, how marvellous. Don't think I'll ever achieve that. You have a waist to absolutely DIE for, you sexpot you. Well done.
Take care everyone, Ann xxx

Oooh Ann! I didn't know Cambridge were writing a story about you. Well done you! I can't wait to read it and no-one deserves it more than you do :D

I feel the cold far more than I used to as well .. but I just put it down to not having as much 'padding' to keep me warm these days rather than being in ketosis. Being overweight has it's (few!) advantages doesn't it? *lol*

I'm not REALLY a size 10 - still more between a 12/14 in most things - but this particular skirt is labelled that way. I'm sure it would be too big for those who are genuinely a size 10 though :) .

Thanks also to Mrs T and Purplehugs ... love to you both! xxx

Ann, that article sound v interesting, where will it be published?
Glad you are getting your head back in gear, I know what you mean about being hungry, when I went of my diet it was sooo difficult to get back into it, I am dreading having to follow the harder steps of the diet after ssing (admittedly it is quite some time away for me just yet)! How is the counselling going,any clients yet? xx

Sharon, Have you set up your cdcing yet? how is it going?((HUGS)) just because you are fab! xx

PH glad you are going to still be around here xx

Sharon, Have you set up your cdcing yet? how is it going?((HUGS)) just because you are fab! xx

Hello lovely lady!

Yes, I'm all up and running now with about 15 clients so far. I'm really enjoying it! It's such a buzz helping other people lose weight. What a brill job! :)

Hi WEMITTS

I haven't been online for a few days. PH were always be here for you, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.....as long as you stay on here with us.

Ive been struggling for the past 2 days. Ive really pressured with all my uni work and find i need to eat. I don't know how i could of let this happen. My mum is not too well at the moment and Ive been staying with her. It just never seems a right time for me to embark on something for ME! sorry to go on. I'm still trying desperately to get back on track and desperately want to lose weight, but somehow that cH keeps telling me tomorrows another day.

Any support and advice appreciated,

Thx

PH....sorry to see your not yourself...but glad your staying put!

Irene....thanks for your PM. Love to Kat. Oh how's your Mum?

Sharon....you skinny mini a size 10!!! WOW! hope your well, will catch up soon.

Sweetbun....(((HUGS))) to your Mum and you. I know what you mean about trying to keep on track! I'm struggling too.:(

Ann....brrrrrrrrrr I'm freezing too! But hate having the central heating on so just the fire at the moment....fingerless gloves saw a pair that are so you! Can't find your address though PM me and I'll get them to you!!

Well, all packed and off for a manic weekend away in the morning! Kids excited! Dog got the hump as he knows something is going on! And I'm feeling really stressed out!
Not much else going on...oh I'm not a moderator anymore :( had a really bad few days and decided I wasn't worthy or helping anyone enough so asked to be removed...the stupid things we do when we're down....what a spag! never be asked again :(
Will post all about the weekend next week. Until then have a good one Wemitts.

Kam xx

RD if you tuning in hope your having a fab time. x
Isobel just wanted to say thanks so much...you know why! x

Last edited:
Thanks Irene & Sweetbun,
Oh I am good enough to post! Not sure why I'm that bothered about being a mod really...just felt kinda special being asked. But hey I am special anyway!
Feel really positive this morning...I think I really need this time away quality time as a family instead of the same routine every weekend.
Off in 1/2 hour just waiting for DH to get ready....seems like I've been up for hours!
First stop my mate Claire's to drop off Basil..our dog. Then hitting the motorway up to Cadbury World for 1pm. Then up to Derby to hotel and drop in to friends....if I'd thought about it I should have popped into see Ann (westhills) as shes up that way. Sunday off to Alton Towers for the day. Have promised to go on any ride with Toby as Ollie & DH are scared of fast, high rides! Rita here I come!! Will be great being able to go on the rides this time without feeling really uncomfortable last time we went to a theme park I was over 19 stone +!!!
Have a great weekend Wemitts and I'll see you when we get back.
Kam x

Last edited:
Kam,

Your weekend sounds great, have a wonderful time. I know what you mean about doing the same things every weekend, its nice to do something different. Im doing the same old things this weekend, I've actually got my mum staying so I can keep a closer eye on her.

Enjoy all the rides kam, btw how much have you lost.

Looking forward to hear all about it when you get back.

Morning everyone, any plans for the weekend?

Hope you are having a lovely weekend Kam! :D
Feeling a bit better now. had a great day in Gullivers land with Erin. Also took my niece and nephew so that was really nice. They were all fantasticly behaved which is always nice. :)

got a pile of washing and ironing to do today... would love to shut my eyes to it, but we're out tomorrow and Erin goes back to school on monday. :rolleyes:

Sharon....you skinny mini a size 10!!! WOW! hope your well, will catch up soon.

No no no!! *lol* I've just got the one skirt (which has GOT to be a large fitting!) in a size 10 . If you take a look at my latest entry on my diary thread you'll see what size I really am :)

Much love, honey

Hi dear wemitt buddies

Back from Holland absolutely chocolated and carbed up to the gunnels :eek:

Back to SS on Tuesday (seeing my CDC on Monday 4.30).

Kam - I know you probably won't see this til you get back: hope you had a fab time on your break!

Big hugs to you all (((wemitts)))

Back