General W/C 2nd October 2006

hi beautiful wemitts, another quick post today, hope everyone is feeling ok, I am really starting to struggle with the water again (it must be the cold weather) will have to start using the water flavourings again I suppose.

I seem to be back on track with the diet (ha famous last words lol) as of this morning I have lost 11st and 1lb so all my faffing about seems to be behind me now and hopefully I will stay on the straight and narrow!

Hope you have a lovely holiday Anja, and well done on getting through your exams unscathed (you brainbox you)!!

Barbara j (8st 13lbs) :eek: that is a whole other person you have lost! I can understand totally that your mind will take time to adjust to the slimmer version of yourself, but wow, well done you!

Tina, well done on your fabulous weightloss, you are a real determined wemitt if ever there was one!

Barb, hope you and your family are feeling ok today (((HUGS)))

Debbie, well done with all the exercising (just reading about it makes my body feel tired lol) you are a superwoman!!!

Kam, hope you are feeling ok today hun, and hope your cold is gone also!

Ann, hope you are enjoying your hol missing you loads.

Sharon, also missing you loads, hurry back!!!

Victoria, hope you are doing ok, have you sorted out your living arrangements yet? miss you loads too, so hurry back!

Sorry if I have missed anyone out but I must dash - be good wemitts, and if you can't be good be careful!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Does anyone know if Sarah and her friend Judith who both came to Birmingham are ok. I'm sure i haven't seen any posts from them. Or are they using new user names?
Irene xx

Thanks Irene, I really wish I had'nt faffed about so much recently because I am constantly craving food, even though I am firmly in ketosis for a while now, oh well nobody to blame but myself I suppose!

How are you doing? Looking at your ticker and you seem to be doing great! well done you!

xx

sshhh.. got a confession... I had lunch out today!
I know... but we were all out shopping, having a lovely afternoon and it was a concious decision..

just gotta remind ketosis to be my friend again now! ;) :p

((Hugs))

We out for dinner yesterday so havent been to good over the weekend but back on it in the morning. Bought another exercise machine a cross trainer so boost me exercise up abit. That should move some more. Hello to everyone out there talk again soon . Tina.x

weight.png

You're back to one. Did you try to change the figures? Cos i haven't mastered how to do that yet so have had the same figures for ages
Irene xx

HI IRENE
Yeah I tried to change the weight ticker but that came up although it does give me two goals to try for lol.Im getting there slowly but I will stick to it and keep going . I went out to dinner yesterday so fell off the wagon but back on the exercise machines this morning so hoped I worked it off lol.

weight.png

LOL @ Irenes size 14 hiding in a cupboard somewhere, time to send out a search party?! Don't you worry you will find that elusive size 14 any time now!!!!! xx

Tina, well done (as usual you put a lot of us to shame with your energetic workouts and determination)! You are still a great inspiration to me! xx

Purple hugs, lol I wish ketosis was still my friend - I have been in ketosis for ages now and still struggling with my cravings (psychological it maybe but my old friend ketosis had better buck up soon or else grrr) lol I like your way of looking at things though! xx

Kam, wow, getting up and public speaking!!! The thought of it gives me goosebumps! well done you are a star! Glad you are feeling better, but that headache sounds like a nightmare, hope your doc can sort you out asap!! xx

Well time for a coffee break methinks, (break from what?! sitting on my ample bottom watching Nigella on tv lol)

Take care guys and dolls, hope everyone has a lovely lazy sunday!

xx

Ketosis is my friend.. all be it. only a small amount at the moment! ;)

Been busy decorating all day.. swopping utility room into a computer room... so table out of kitchen in to living/dining room, then fridge, freezer tumble drier to kitchen, and computer section (which is in the living room just now) into the 'computer room'. We've painted, glossed and laid most of the floor tiles down. :) Also painted upper and lower hall (small) just the stairs to be done and glossing before we're ready for floor tiles downstairs and carpet on stairs and upper hallway. :D
Yep.. I'm knackered! lol Having a piece of fish as a treat! :) Am thinking of sticking to 790 as find it much easier when I can eat SOMETHING :D

Mrs T
Not size 14 can't imagine when i'll get there but 14 st. i am still chasing 14 st something after being in the 15 st range for 10 weeks
Irene xx

Hope the 14 st's arrive soon :) ((hugs)) keep going.. even when it's tough :)

Sorry Irene I misread, (must get my brain in gear before typing lol) You will get in the 14stones soon though I am fully confident of that! xx

Purple hugs, wow just reading about all that has made me tired (I almost collapsed of exhaustion the other night and I only glossed a few doors lol) xx

Oh well I have to go and straighten my unruly hair so if I don't pop back in later, I hope you all have a goodnight wemitts xx

Hi all.
Glad you all ok,not been around much this weekend,time has just rushed by and I have felt cold and tied for a few days.
hubbie has 'man flu' and feeling sorry for himself.
Having a good week,I am enjoying doing 790.
All the best to everyone.
{{{HUGS}}}

Back